expat network

The American Visa Waiver Program and ESTA

An ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) gives you permission to travel to the United States for up to 90 days for business or pleasure where you hold a nationality that’s exempt from requiring a visa. ┬áIt does not guarantee you entry to the US which is decided by the Customs and Border Protection (CBP)...