QA / QC Manager ; QHSE Manager ; Quality Manager
Last Updated: 14th November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
In addition, I have more than 6 years’ experience in the Quality and ESH field. I speak fluently 4 languages : English, French, Spanish, and Arabic, I'm good in communication and I love team work, also I'm motivated for a new challenge and ready to relocate.
I now hold the position of Manager and Head of the Quality & ESH Department in a Moroccan (Casablanca) company specialized in Medical Devices and with whom I have just achieved the ISO 13485 certification, the audit was carried out by a major certification office internationally recognized. I have also background in Heavy industry, Pharmaceutical industry (4 years), and Food industry. I'm comfortable with the following standards ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / ISO 13485 that I've studied and used during my previous experiences. Moreover, I’m currently in the process of passing the certification of “Lead Auditor ISO 13485 : 2016”.
The manufacturing process is closely linked to the core of my thesis subject.
The general idea is to analyse the losses that a company could experience, which are essentially due to the elements of non-quality to which it is exposed. Indeed, this can be done by carefully following the manufacturing process and then analyzing the main elements leading to these various losses.
Voluntarily changing the process at one or more levels is essential in order to compare two different (or even more) approaches that would reveal the critical points where urgent improvements will be required.
All elements such as sampling and sampling, energy and human resources, reprocessing and supplier/customer claims will be taken into account during this study.
Master Degree in : ‘Biotechnology & Quality Procedures’
— Jul 2012
- Toxicology / Pharmacology.
- Projects Management / Communication (PNL).
Bachelor in Sciences
— Jul 2009
• Function as the resident expert and advisor on 21 CFR part 11, 803, 820 and ISO 13485 and provide guidance on compliance to current ISO standards 9001, 14971, 14644 and 14698;
• Functions as the Management Representative for the quality system and is the primary contact person with visiting authorities regarding quality during inspections and audits;
• Supervise the local audit team, ensuring all quality system requirements are periodically audited for compliance;
• Interacts directly with customers regarding quality system design and operation, hosting customer audits, codifying specifications and handling customer complaints;
• Responsible for ensuring quality of products and materials consistently meet specifications according to established quality plans;
• Supervise the Microbiologist/Sterilization Specialist in program compliance and duties to ensure programs remain effective;
• Supervise Quality and Validation Engineers in system design, qualification and maintenance;
• Supervise the Quality Assurance Supervisor and Quality Assurance Lead Technician in product testing and final release;
• Interact globally with other Quality Manager colleagues by collaborating on improvement activities and sharing best practices;
• Interfaces with global colleagues to ensure harmonization of delivered components testing and acceptance activities with critical partners and coordinating corrective actions between the sites;
• Ensure externally supplied services related to product quality are procured commensurate to divisional needs;
• Reviews applicable regulations and standards and makes the determination if there are any exclusions;
• Identify process needs for the QMS and their application throughout the facilities and determine the sequence
and interaction of these processes;
• Plan how to monitor, measure and analyse those processes and implement actions necessary to achieve
• Determine the budgetary requirements for the department;
QHSE Manager & Head of QC Laboratory
— Dec 2017
• Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
• Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations;
• Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
• Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the
• Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors;
• Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback;
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures;
Quality Assurance Chief
— Aug 2016
• Analyze Quality Assurance requirement and develop quality solutions & processes for the internal audit implementation.
• Coordinate and investigate the organization’s incidents cases.
• Achieve lot’s files reviews and the monitoring of the preventives & correctives actions within the agreed periods.
• Realize proximity quality monitoring in the related departments and to set the recommendations to get under control the product’s quality all along the chain.
• Monitor procedures application effectiveness, the technics inside the manufacturing working group and the respect of the good manufacturing / hygiene / recording practices.
• Train and form newly recruited in their respective departments.