Asst.Manager - Electrical & Instrumentation
Last Updated: 23rd May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am E&I Engineer with experience in construction ,Testing , Commissioning ,Quality Dept, Operation & Maintenance Dept. Self-motivated and team-oriented & multi task demanding individual with good communication skills, Successfully completed 5 projects (3 Projects - Oman, 2 Projects-India) with in time frame. and 1 project ongoing in Oman.
My wish to settle with an organization like yours has prompted me to put this application to complement my plans of a comfortable long term association with your concern.
I appreciate your taking the time to review my credentials and experience.
BE In Electrical & Electronics Engineering
— Jul 2016
— Apr 2008
Asst.Manager - E&I
disciplines for criticality and strategies for timely completion of site work in line with
• Follow up with engineeringteam to ensure timely release of drawings w.r.t schedule.
• Ensure construction activities are being carried out as per approved drawings & Documents (JP/ITP etc.)
• Preparation of E&I procedures & ITP's for Installation, Testing & Commissioning.
• Attending/ lead project coordination meetings with Clients& contractor’s representative on regular basis for progress review and resolving problems.
• Liaison with contractor during the turnaround and projects.
• Front Clearances for E & I with other streams in the project – Planning & Priority weightage freezing in consultation with the Project Manager.
• Ability to manage, change and take active leadership in timely decision making.
• Ability to monitor, supervises, coordinate and manage junior Staff/Technicians.
• Planning, Scheduling of phases of projects (E&I) as per Project deadlines &clients requirement.
• Subcontractor management -Progress analysis &Certification.
• Responsible for audits pertaining to Electrical & Instrumentation.
• Preparing Materialreconciliation statement for the projects completed - material management- procurement, inspection etc.
• Involved instage wiseInspectionof following equipment’s as furnished below.
a. 33KV, 11 KV, 6.6 KV, 1.1 KV & 415V Switchgears.
b. 12.9MW, 4MW, 1MW Gas/Steam Turbine Generator and Diesel Generators.
c. 33/11 KV, 11/6.6 KV, 11/1.1KV & 1.1/0.415 KV Power Transformers.
d. 6.6Kv, 415V Motors.
e. Power, Control & Earthing Cables.
f. 240V AC & 110V DC UPS and Battery banks.
g. Lighting & small Power Distribution activities in Hazardous Zone and non-Hazardous zone.
h. Flow, Pressure, Level & Temperature instruments (Gauges & transmitters)
i. MOV, ESD, Control Valves and Pressure Relief & Safety Valves.
j. Control, Signal & FO Cables.
k. Impulse tubing & cold and hot loops Checking.
l. Involved in testing, pre Commissioning and commissioning activities.
• Ensure Project HSE Plan & HSE procedures are met and maintained at site.
• Contributed to the successful commissioning of various Terminals and completion of projects as per commitments to the clients with in time frame.
• Planning,Preparation & Execution of temporary power Facility Plans for Project.
• Ability to perform multi-task demanding Environment.
• Ability to establish LAN, WAN Networks, TCP/IP, wireless Networks.
Operation & Maintenance:
• Proficient in handling preventive, Predictive, Planned and breakdown maintenance of various equipment’s.
• Maintaining history records of any fault or failure and breakdown analysis for prevention of re-occurring of the same fault.
• Troubleshooting of electrical systems/equipment.
• Well versed knowledge in operation &maintenance of marine loading hose loading arms.
• Operation & Maintenance of truck loading facility equipment’s (Batch Controllers, Pulsars, Ground Detector etc.)
• Operation & Maintenance of battery &battery chargers and AC&DC UPS System
• Procurement and evolution of needed spare parts & tools for maintenance use.
• Negotiating with Suppliers and purchase materials at optimum Cost.
• Controlling maintenance & repair cost.
• Perform other Duties that maybe assigned.