Regional and Brand Supply Chain Management & Procurement
Last Updated: 26th June 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Highlights of Expertise
• Brand Supply Chain Management
• Vendor Management
• Sourcing Strategies
• Contract Development / Negotiations
• Strategic Planning
• P & L Accountability
• Process Redesign / Change Management
• Governance & Controls
• Team Building and Leadership
I am open to new connections where I can leverage previous experience and expand my knowledge on various concepts. I’m always interested in hearing from former colleagues, managers, or business professionals, so feel free to contact me if you’d like to connect!
Director - Regional Procurement, Saudi Arabia & Levant
• Increased food and beverage savings from $1.5MM in 2017 to $2MM in 2018 through effective negotiation of vendor contracts.
• Designed and launched an annual vendor supply chain summit to establish new P2P relationships to drive cost savings and operational synergy across multiple categories.
• Positioned the company as a sustainability leader by eliminating plastics from all hotels.
• Secured more cost effective relationships with key suppliers related to brand supply chain management including linen and terry, dairy, coffee, and security service.
— Sep 2013
• Interacts with brand management leaders, Brand Product Development, and Brand Performance Support.
• Lead cross functional teams designed to develop and implement new products and services
• Foster close working relationships with key brand management and understand each of the brand’s core vision, attributes and deliverables.
• Facilitate the sharing of best practices of supply chain management to help ensure successful leveraging and product development.
• Provides and leads communication between internal and external customers, suppliers and supply management team.
• Facilitate early supply management involvement in all key brand initiatives
• Connect franchised and managed hotels to strategically sourced goods and services
• Supplier relations
• Support brand wide initiatives
• Facilitate relevant information exchange between the brand and the sourcing department
Corporate Director of Purchasing
— Sep 2011
• Brand standards fulfillment and compliance for all major hotel brands to include Hilton, Choice, Intercontinental, Choice, Wyndham and Best Western
• Negotiate and administer all major contracts and vendors’ including service contracts, print, OSE, food, soft good and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Vendor relations and business development with suppliers
• Competitive bidding of new hotel opening FF&E and operational supplies
• Sustainability initiatives and successful “Green” certification from the county and state
• Bi-monthly and quarterly audits on negotiated contracts to assure accuracy
• Successful conversion of all major vendors for all units; food, office and guest room supplies
• Organize all major vendor order guides and streamline ordering
• Successful coordination of paperless ordering, receiving and payment initiative