ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
Last Updated: 24th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Aug 2014
— Jul 2015
— Jun 2012
Western Route Export Pipeline Sectional Replacement Project: Replacement of 11 km of pipeline sections of 830 km pipeline, which transports up to 100,000 barrels of oil a day, and construction of a new block valve station.
- Insure electrical construction activities comply with company and contract requirements, specifications, codes&standards
- Provide technical support for electrical & instrumentation construction effort including participation in construction planning and design; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; constructability reviews, etc.
- Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents
- Interface with all on-site departments as required resolving problems, ensuring quality of construction in support of overall project schedule
- Specify and prepare material requisitions for E&I activities
- Ensure that the necessary As Built Drawings, Operating and Maintenance manuals and test dossiers are in place for handover of the completed facilities.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budge
- Construction and Pre-Commissioning&Commisshioning of Pig Launcher/Receiver stations and Block Valve Stations:
- Greenfield and Brownfield construction/modifications activities.
- Installation of field instruments (transmitters, temperature elements, gauges), junction boxes and terminals for all incoming and outgoing cables.
- Installation of cable ladders/trays
- Installation of EX equipment in hazardous areas and inspection
- Intruder detection system (IDS), installation of sensor cables and CCTV cameras
- Installation of lighting system
- Earthing system of site (Earthing electrodes, bars and pits). Connection of all current carrying equipment, instruments, steel structures, etc to main grounding system).
- Installation of Heat Tracing System.
— Aug 2014
- Completed the research project assigned by a supervisor
- Prepared weekly and monthly reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Provided pre- and post-job support to senior engineers, including risk analysis, and participated in post-job debriefings
- Presented company's core values to the customers and senior stakeholders
- Project in designing top side facility for offshore platforms. Designing of electrical part of the platform such as calculation and selection of main and emergency generators, UPS, transformers, cables and drawing single line diagram.
— Jul 2012
— Oct 2011
- Installation, maintenance, repair and testing of a wide range of electrical equipment, motors, generators, transformers, cables, control panels, power distribution system.