Senior Project Engineer - Electrical / Project Manager - Electrical
Last Updated: 13th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Jun 2005
Senior Projects Engineer - Electrical
Project Title : INTERNAL ROADS , INFRASTRUCTURES AND PUBLIC REALM IN BANIYAS EAST SECTOR EB-11 & NB-01
Employer / Client : MUSANADA
Consultant : WS ATKINS & OVERSEAS PARTNERS
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 13 Nos. Of
11/0.4kV Distribution Substations and associated 11kV & LV Distrubution networks
PROJECTS UNDER EXECUTED:
(Period: 2015 – 2018)
1. Project Title : Improvement of Mafraq to Al Ghaifat Border
Post Highway Section No. 1B: Al Barakah to Al Sila'a.
Employer / Client : MUSANADA
Consultant : Conser Consulting
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 44kms of Street Lighting Works and 11kV & LV Power Network.
2. Project Title : Improvement of Mafraq to Al Ghaifat Border Post
HighwaySection No. 1A: Al Barakah to Al Sila'a.
Employer / Client : MUSANADA
Consultant : Diwi Consultant
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 22kms of Street Lighting Works and 11kV & LV Power Network.
Projects Engineer - Electrical
— Dec 2014
1) ADDC PROJECT D-102871, Construction Works for Reinforcement of 11kV Network in Mussafah and Mohammed Bin Zayed Areas in Eastern Region.
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 47kms (approx.) of 11kV Cable works in Mussafah & Mohammed bin zayed city area, in order to meet future load growth in these areas.
2) Road and Utilities Works for Najmat Abu Dhabi at Al Reem Island (Job Code: 183). (National Projects & Construction).
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 7 nos. Of 22/0.4kV Distribution Substations and associated works Installation, Testing & commissioning of 49kms (approx.) of 22kV cable between the 7 substations and for the power connections from the Primary Substation.
3) 33kV Power Network – Yas Island Development – (Al Dar).
Scope: Supply, Installation, Testing & commissioning of 2 nos. Of 33/11kV prefabricated substation and associated works. Supply, installation, Testing & commissioning of 14kms (approx.) of 33kV cable for the power connection from Bahia Pry Substation (132/33kV) to the new 33/11kV prefabricated substation.
4) Al Reem Island Development – Regional Roads & Utilities
Infrastructure Pkg #1. (Orascom – Contrack JV).
Scope: Installation, Testing & commissioning of 44kms (approx.) of 22kV cable for the power connections between the substations for the development of Reem Island.
• Managing projects from conception, pre-production through to completion.
• Providing technical support to the project team and wider regional teams.
• Responsible for overseeing the review, initiation and execution of contracts.
• Prepare contract documentation for procurement services & materials.
• Review & approve the Tentative Programme (Primavera or MS Project) as per the given scope of work prior the submission to the client
• Review the Electrical Drawings, Specifications, Technical Data sheets, International Electrical Standards, etc. for execution of the project.
• Controlling for the preparation of material submittals / shop drawings as per project requirement.
• Coordinate with Client/Consultant for obtain the approval for shop drawings & materials.
• Conduct the Factory Inspection for the major material along with Client at the manufacturer premises.
• Organizing Inspection for dispatched materials for obtaining the RCDR approval.
• Organizing / Supervising the activities related to the Installation of Low Voltage, 11kV, 22kV & 33kV Switchgears (Make: Siemens, ABB, Hyundai), Power Transformers (Make: Brush Transformers, Toshiba) Diesel Generators (Make: Caterpillar), Auxiliary Transformers, Battery Systems, UPS systems, PA Systems, Fire Alarm System, etc.
• Co-ordinate / Arrange the inspection with Consultant / Client for each activity as per the approved ITP in order to obtain the construction approval.
• Supervising the testing & commissioning of all Electrical equipments.
• Supervising the day by day activities related to the installation of LV,11kV, 22kV & 33kV underground cables and Fibre Optic Cables.
• Ensures work of the sub-contractors is in compliance with quality standards and Project specifications.
• Maintains quality control certificates, inspection request files, testing reports and quality control procedures, etc.
• Coordinating with concerned department to prepare the as-built drawings.
• Responsible for the compiling of all documents for handing over &obtain the taking over certificate.
QA/QC – Electrical Engineer
— Feb 2008
• Exposure to Inspection & Testing of Equipments like Power transformer, Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, GE & Toshiba Generator, Generator Circuit Breakers, Isolated Phase Bus duct (Alstom) and NPB, Boilers and HRSG, Medium and low voltage switchgears (ABB), Battery systems (CEG).
• Coordinate with client for electrical installation inspections and technical explanations.
• Coordinate with Client / Consultant for pre-commissioning testing of the electrical equipments.
• Preparation, review and implementation of Procedure and Manuals for site inspection and testing activities.
• Implementation of QC manual which was provided by the Mitsubishi Commissioning Department.
• Review of sub-contractors documents and submittals.
• Keeping and maintaining of necessary information and date in
• Coordinate with subcontractors QA/QC offices and internal explanations.
• Implementation of the Inspection test plans and confirmation with the specification requirements.
• Verification of Test packs and submittal to the consultant.
• Final test pack review and submittal to the client.