Masters in Adavanced Mechanical Engineering (UK) working in the field of Aerospace Design
Last Updated: 29th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
M.SC ADVANCED MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
— Oct 2016
• Completed Dissertation Project titled “Ventilation Designs and CFD Simulation in a Combustion Laboratory” and scored a Merit Grade.
• Key Skills: Innovation, CAD, Fluid Mechanics, CFD Modelling, Manufacturing Processes, ANSYS, CFD, Fluent 16, FEA, CATIA, Static Structural Analysis, CAE, Problem Solving, SolidWorks, MS Office.
B.Eng(Hons) Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering
— Jun 2015
• B.Eng.(Hons) Dissertation: CFD Investigation of the Lift and Drag Characteristics of a Varying Wing Section.
• Key Skills: Stress Analysis, Thermodynamics, MATLAB, Abaqus, AutoCAD, CAD, SolidWorks, Design, Manufacturing Processes, ANSYS, CATIA, Structural-FEA, CAE, CFD, FLUENT 15, MS Office
JUNIOR DESIGN ENGINEER
• I am currently involved in setting up a Mechanical Fan Test Bench Facility. My job entails engineering design drawings in 2D and 3D, preparation of bill of materials, material and hardware procurement activities, room layout design, preparing prototype models, Obtaining RFQ’s, selection and discussion with vendors and issuing drawings for manufacturing.
• Assisted in carrying out Finite Element Analysis of modifications and upgradations carried out on Military Aircrafts of the Indian Armed Force and addressing issues concerning engineering analysis to the customer.
• I am also involved in generating production documents and maintenance philosophies necessary for carrying out modifications on military aircrafts.
• The ability to multi task between these projects at the same time and understanding challenging business demands has enhanced my time management and prioritization skills. Working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team in a professional work environment has indeed enhanced my communication and team working skills.
• Exploring new challenges every day, has enhanced my problem-solving skills.
• Key Skills: ANSYS – FEA, AutoCAD, TOP SOLID 7, Materials, CAE, 3D CAD Modelling, 2D Layout drawings, AS 9100:2016, Problem Solving, Project Engineering & Co - ordination, Manufacturing and Machining Processes, MS OFFICE,