Last Updated: 29th September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Preparation of plant system and sub-system subdivision, identification and generation of marked-up P&ID’s for checkout and mechanical completion as commissioning Manager.
• Preparation of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up procedures as per licensor and vendor guideline.
• Preparation of scope of work for commissioning sub-contracts and for specific commissioning operations like chemical cleaning, pipeline commissioning etc.
• Preparation of proposal inputs on pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up the units.
• Served as an Operation Manager Representative across teams and client.
• Review SOP (Start-up Operation Manual) and prepare start-up plan and schedule.
• Good engineering judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of mechanical engineering techniques, procedures and criteria troubleshooting.
• Prepare with Process Engineers the catalyst and chemical and performance calculations as per designers.
APC Application & Control. (Set-Point)
— Mar 1991
Dry Gas Seals function. (John Crane)
— Mar 1988
Steam Turbines & Compressors Ops/MTC.
— Sep 1984
Sulfur Recovery Unit Operations. (Snamprogetti)
— Sep 1983
• BSc in Chemical Engineering
— Aug 1981
Commissioning and Operation Manager-KNPC-CFP- Spie Contractor.
MC turnover from EPC contractors
Prepare and review pre-commissioning, commissioning procedure and activates.
Review/ endorse all commissioning master documents (EPC commissioning strategy/methodology and commissioning plans etc).
Managing and startup Hydro-treating unit (NHT/KHT/DHT) and CCR operating activities of CFP.
Working as a commissioning/Operation technical authority with company for all project commissioning and Operation related issues.
Provide startup and Operation assistance at the jobsite as required
Develop the unit pre-commissioning and commissioning and Start-Up interfaces matrix with other projects and between different packages within same full field development project.
Manage the pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup activities of green fields projects.
Review/endorse all commissioning master documents (EPC commissioning strategy/methodology and commissioning plans etc).
Act as a commissioning technical authority with company for all project commissioning related issues.
Provide startup assistance at the jobsite when and as required