Electrical Engineer Having Experience in FMCG industry
Last Updated: 24th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
maintaining electrical systems and components to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability.
Having a comprehensive understanding of electrical health and safety regulations, is
currently looking for a suitable electrical engineering position.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
— May 2014
Graduate Apprentice Trainee Electrical Engineering
— Nov 2016
• Monitored the electrical operations to ensure compliance with safety protocols.
• Assisted in engineering projects for application and distribution lighting and
• Troubleshot electrical equipment problems such as electro-valves and sensors.
• Applied principles of electrical theory to advance and improve product
development and efficiency.
• Performed in-depth electrical acceptance testing of completed hardware,
including continuity and high potential isolation testing.
• Managed engineering changes using SAP systems.
• Analyzed and verified all energy savings calculations to promote environmental
sustainability and energy conservation
• Investigated equipment failures to diagnose faulty operation and made
appropriate maintenance recommendations.
• Conducted highly complex diagnostic and operational tests.
• Inspected equipment for proper performance and correct communication.
• Interacted with control technicians and production control workers.
• Interpreted schematic blueprints, wiring diagrams, performance specifications
and service manuals.
• Made critical adjustments to component values and settings during testing.
• Analyzed test results to locate and determine causes of malfunction.
• Inspected each major piece of equipment, including pumps, chemical additive
units for proper operation.
• Designed projects to promote environmental protection, including water
reclamation facilities, air pollution control systems, and operations converting
waste to energy.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for
preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access.
• Evaluated and conducted technical and functional research and analysis
• Completed projects by effectively applying engineering, technical and
• Implemented schematics, diagrams and written and verbal descriptions to
effectively solve engineering project issues.
• Prepared and maintained production reports and personnel records
• Reviewed processing schedules and production orders concerning inventory
• Assisted in performance, quality and efficiency measures to achieve aggressive
• Recommended and executed quality improvements for production and product
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Ability to prepare Operation & Maintenance Manuals.
Able to assist or instruct electricians and wiremen.
Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
Methodical approach to all tasks.
Ability and also willingness to work in all weather conditions.
Excellent communication skills.