Last Updated: 29th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Thank you for the opportunity to apply for the Sr.Manager/Manager-Electrical role at your company. After reviewing your job description, it’s clear that you’re looking for candidate that is extremely familiar with the responsibilities associated with the role, and perform them confidently. Given these requirements, I am certain that I have the necessary skills to successfully do the job adeptly and perform above expectations.
I am a results- oriented professional who has been consistently praised as proactive by my co-workers and management. Over the course of my 12 years career, I’ve developed skill set directly relevant to the Sr.Manager/Manager-Electrical role you are hiring for, including Commissioning & Maintenance. Overall, I have consistently demonstrated leadership, team work, and analytical abilities in every aspect of my Manager-Electrical role at M/S GMR Energy Ltd, and I invite you to review my detailed achievements in the attached resume.
After reviewing my resume, I hope you will agree that I am the type of competent and competitive candidate you are looking for. I took forward to elaborating on how my specific skills and abilities will benefits your organization. Please contact me at +917747001103 or via email at email@example.com to arrange for a convenient meeting time.
Thank you for your consideration, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Master of Engineering in Process Control & Instrumentation
— May 2005
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
— Apr 2003
• Making daily maintenance report about safety, quality, and productivity
• Maintenance controlling work for improving safety, productivity of Equipment and Transmission plant equipment. (Noting and Reporting)
• Planning/implementation for preventive maintenance
• Managing/ Ordering spare products for the machine
• Planning/ implementation for the skill up of group members.
• To be a good example for others and motivate in Quality Control circle activities, discipline
— May 2016
Client : M/S GMR Chhattisgarh Energy Limited
Location : Raipur, Chhattisgarh
Capacity : 2x 685MW
Scope : BTG package
Duration : April 2013 to June 2016
Client : M/S Coastal Gujarat Power Ltd (A Tata Power Company)
Location : Mundra- Gujarat
Capacity : 5x 850 MW
Scope : Super Critical Boiler and ESP
Duration : NOV 2010 to April 2013
— Nov 2010
1) 4x 153 MW CPP combined Cycle Power for HMEL-Bathinda
2) 2x250 MW Thermal Power Plant of Dhariwall Infrastructure-Chandrapur-Maharashtra
— Jul 2009
4x 250MW CPP combined Cycle Power for Qatar Gas under of CTJV QCS LNG onshore Expansion held on Rasal -Laffan Industrial Area Qatar
— Jan 2008
2X132MW Combined Cycle Power Plant for M/S Mukhazina Power Station (Petroleum Development of Oman)
— Apr 2007
M/s. Indo Rama Petro Chemicals Ltd,2 X 15MW Coal – Based Captive Power Plant at Nagpur, Maharashtra
Trainee E&I Engineer
— Mar 2006