Ovr 8 yrs GCC-QS exp in UAE constn.,CICCM, Masters Project Mgmnt,Bachelors civil
Last Updated: 13th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
- Experience in Interior Design and Fit out works ranging from floor, wall & ceiling finishes along with Joinery and Fixed furniture in the area of estimation & quantity surveying. Thorough knowledge in pricing of specialized ID works and fit out works.
- Tendering experience in major airport projects, Mixed Use Development projects, Hospital projects & Institutional and commercial building projects.
- CICCM (Certified Commercial Contracts Manager) qualified from IPSCMI, The International Purchasing and Supply Chain Management Institute, USA.
- Post-Graduate in Project Management & Construction Technology from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Previous experience involved procurement of major packages in Abu Dhabi Airport car park building project and dealing with contracts, sub-contractor management, ensuring technical compliance, commercial negotiations and vendor finalization.
- Current profile involves maintaining the contractual and financial side of ID Subcontract works including finishes to floors, walls, ceiling, and joinery and fit out works
The Certified International Commercial Contracts Manager (CICCM)
— Jan 2016
Masters in Project Management and Construction Technology
— Apr 2014
Bachelors in Civil engineeering
— Apr 2010
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contracts & Claims Manager
-Preparation of contracts,
-Preparation of payment application to Client as per project progress.
-Raising contractual letters to clients as wells as NOC, VO and time management claims.
-Certification of sub-contractor invoices based on work done
-Analyzing the contractual risks and giving advise & suggestions in including
-Preparation of subcontractor agreement
-Budgeting the cash inflow and outflow
Asst. Procurement, Contracts & Tendering Manager
— Feb 2016
• Job involves conversion of Purchase requisition to order, follow up of material and payment realization of vendor i.e.
• Preparation of Project Specific Vendor list for the approval of the client
• Preparation of Project Specific Procurement and Subcontract Procedure for approval of the client.
• Pre-qualification of the Potential Suppliers not appearing in the Approved Vendor List and compiling of Bid packages and issue Request for Quotation (RFQ).
• Arrange Pre-award technical meetings involving the Engineering, Project Manager and Supplier representatives to freeze the technical requirement.
• Conduct price and commercial negotiation to optimize the purchases within the budgeted amount.
• Expedite the Consultant for the timely review, approval and return of engineering data submitted in order to initiate the manufacturing process by the supplier.
Preparation of commercial and technical submittals for Bid submission of Health Care Projects in UAE, Kuwait, KSA and Qatar, High rise building projects in UAE, Airport projects and Multi-purpose projects in GCC.
• Involved in both commercial and technical submission of the entire package.
• Pricing-Comparatives in Candy estimation software
• Quantity Surveying in Plan swift software
• Vendor analysis &Risk Analysis
• Labour histogram and cash flow preparation
• Scheduling in Primavera P6-8.2 version