Senior International Human Resources Executive
Last Updated: 6th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Master of Science Degree in Manpower Studies and Industrial Relations
— Jun 1985
— Oct 2015
— Jan 2014
- Sourcing, viewing and shortlisting 57 temporary and permanent office premises for the company in Central/South London and providing detailed spread sheet breakdown of costs on the above.
- Drafting Contracts of Employment for new management recruits and drafting the Company Handbook.
- Sourcing, analysing, recommending company pension schemes, medical insurance schemes and labour law consultancies..
- Assisting in recruiting and selecting second tier management, ie: Accountant, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager.
Director, Strategic Organisational Development
— Jan 2009
Chaired a multi-disciplinary project team to put in place a comprehensive Performance Management process for 300+ management, including Appraisal, Managerial Competency Evaluation, Training Needs, Development and Succession.
•Following discussion with the Chairman of the Board, defined a Specification for a Board Strategic Review Workshop (15 members plus facilitators) and invited Professors from IMD, INSEAD, LBS, ESMT (Berlin) to discuss content of their proposals, including costs. Submitted my analysis and recommendations to the Chairman which he approved.
• Designed and implemented a “High Potential” Development Centre for first 50 High Potential Managers. Analysed the results of the cognitive and competency assessments. Determined costs, which were approved. Provided two years individual development plans for each High Potential Manager using external and internal training providers.
• Conducted in depth investigation into Retail division staff turnover and made recommendations for improvement.
• Because of economic downturn conducted in depth analysis and Restructuring of Operations, Retail, Administration, Finance and IT. Interviewed 114 Heads of Blok, Directors and Senior Managers. Restructured all Bloks by taking out any overlaps, duplications, and merging departments where applicable, resulting in a 20% reduction in headcount and salary costs.
Vice President , Human Resources
— Feb 2007
Vice President, Human Resources
— Mar 2006
Various: factory HR Manager; Manager Management & Organistional Development; Director, HR
— May 2004
Country HR Manager, Ukraine, based Kiev
Factory HR Manager: Krasnodar, Russia
Manager, management and Organisational Development, Lausanne, Switzerland
Director, human Resources, Romania, based Bucharest