Planning Engineer with experience in EPC for Oil & Gas, Substation and Infrastructure projects
Last Updated: 22nd July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Experienced in project planning, execution & controlling, construction management, budgeting, scheduling, forecasting and sub-contractors management.
Expert in using the planning tools like Primavera P6 and MS Project.
Deft at establishing and maintaining project baselines, critical path analysis and mitigation action planning.
Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building, problem solving and organizational abilities.
— Apr 2008
— Jul 2018
2. Control and monitor projects with respect to budgeted cost, labor units, time over-runs to ensure timely execution.
3. Prepare the compliance statement to cover the consultant/ client baseline comments along with the contract.
4. Create a progress monitoring system and daily monitor the works with progress analysis.
5. Interfacing with Procurement department to verify availability of equipment/material.
6. Prepare and issue project reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) for client and project team.
7. Prepare and issue the periodic reports to Site management and Project management
8. Critical path analysis and mitigation action planning in the project schedules.
9. Prepare and monitor the macro/micro level project schedules.
10. Preparing the Integrated Schedule with the project team considering all the sub-contractor works.
11. Implementing and updating S-curves with respect to overall, area, discipline, etc.
12. Organize & coordinate internal meetings and the meetings with consultants & contractors.
13. Review and comment on work schedules and planning /progress related reports submitted by sub-contractors.
14. Developing schedules for tendering process from tender documents and past experience.
15. Assist in preparing EOT Claims and evaluate the claims submitted by sub-contractors.
— Oct 2014
1. Prepare baseline, master and micro schedules (for Engineering, Procurement & Construction phases), budgeting and resource planning in Primavera P6
2. Monitoring / controlling projects with respect to Budgeted Cost, demand forecasts, Time over-runs to ensure timely execution of projects.
3. Prepare a Progress monitoring system and daily monitor the works with progress analysis throughout the project.
4. Prepare and Issue Project Weekly/Monthly Progress report.
5. Critical path analysis and mitigation action planning in the project schedules.
6. Preparing and monitoring Macro/Micro Level project Schedules.
7. Organize & coordinate internal meetings and the meetings with consultants & contractors.
8. Check contractor invoices and recommend payment in compliance with contractual obligations.
9. Developing schedules for tendering process from tender documents and past experience.
10. Liaise with project engineer and Site team to resolve conflicts issues.
1. Create a Planning package and a Progress measurement system.
2. Co-ordinate with the client for the approval of documents.
3. Co-ordinate with the Procurement and the Project Team on the status of the work and highlight any concerns.
4. Co-ordinate with suppliers and expedite on the delivery of materials.
ASST. SITE ENGINEER
1. Plan and explain the work and its method. Check and verify the work that has met the specifications and suggest necessary modifications.
2. Co-ordinate with concerned officials about the issues at site that causes delay in work.
3. Ensure the Health and Safety of the workers.
QUANTITY SURVEYOR (FOR SUB-CONTRACTORS)
1. Supervising and conducting inspections on the subcontracting company works
2. Evaluate the works completed and approve the amount that was invoiced.