General Sales Manager
Last Updated: 23rd September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Hefel Textile GmbH International Sales Manager
East Europe, Asia and Australia
• Responsible for the Region East Europe, Asia and Australia.
• Leading Sales Representative.
• Key Account Management with 40 % of travel activities.
• Market analysis and sales strategies.
• Trade fair visits and organization of international trade fair appearances.
• Collaboration in the assortment design
January 2018 – January 2018
Häfele Schweiz AG Tecnical Sales
● Customer care in Switzerland (sale of Häfele Products)
● Training LED Light Systems . ( Häfele Loox)
● Customer care Italian speaking part of Switzerland ( Ticino)
• Selling Product Brand like: Blum, Grass, Häfele, Hawa , Eku, Glutz, Dorma, Geze etc.
• Training and PowerPoint presentations.
special strength international sales management and marketing, negotiable with Asian and eastern European cultures. traveling in Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and China.
Training UP University of Manila
My Team Philippines Manila
with Boss Veli Matti Kaikkonen
January 2014- December 2014
Häfele Philippines Inc. Sales Manager ( Furniture Fitting Division)
● Responsible of Task and Target Furniture Division.
● Leading 5 Representative in Manila and 5 Representative in Cebu City .
● General Sales Management activities.
● Strong collaboration with the Product Management .
● Market Analysis , Marketing Strategies and Sales Strategies.
● Opening of new Markets like Davao in close cooperation with the Managing Director.
● Training for University UP Dilliman Manila ( Interior Designer)
● Training Kitchen Planning ( European Norm ) for Carpenters and Students and Customer .
• Processes optimized between field service, office staff and project department and product management.
● January 2013 – December 2013
Häfele Philippines Inc. Business Development Manager
● Statistics and general controlling of sales.
● Interface improves between Sales and Management.
● Social competence in employee leadership.
Product presentation in the Philippines in a Furniture Manufacturer
● Cost leadership implemented with differentiation strategy.
● Processes optimized between field service, office staff and customer service.
● Studied economic cycle and regulatory policy of the Philippines and tries to optimize for German company.
January 2001 – December 2012
EugenKoch .AG. StGallen Sales Executive ( Area Sales Manager)
● Brought unknown company to a sales revenue of 1.5 Million of Swiss Francs .
● Market Analysis ,Sales Strategies for the new Region ( Ticino)
● Market entry barriers optimally overcome with strategic sales and consulting.
● Consultancy and sale of tools, fittings and machines.
Agosto 1998 – December 2000
Engeli und Partner Horn Switzerland Advertising Agency
● Advertising Advices and sales of different Advertising Products.
● Founder and seller No. 1 for Monopoly Lugano ( I sold spaces expensive spaces on this game using local shops and manufacturer for the Monopoly Spaces)
Letter of Thanks from Institute of Architects Manila Section
November 1995 – Agosto 1998
OPO Oeschger AG Kloten Sales Executive ( Representative)
● Advice for fittings and machines for existing customer base.
● Consulting and sales to carpenters, architects, kitchen builders, wood industry
● Customer acquisition.
January 07.01.1992 - July 31.07.1994
Taiana SA Wood Trade Manno Back Office and Consultant
● Sale of wooden panels and doors, synthetic resin panels
● customer on-site consultation
● Purchasing, quoting inquiries and negotiating with suppliers
● Invoice control and employee pay hours control
January 1987 – Agosto 1992
Tecnodomus SA Carpenter and Cabinet Maker
● Joiner works in interior design
● Installing prefabricated houses
● Negotiation with German customers
Admission from KMU Academy
For the study of MBA Master of Business Administration
BWL / VWL 10 ECT
ORG ( Organisation und Management ) 10 ECT
Marketing 5 ECT
MBA in General Management still open, at KMU Academy and Management (Middlesex University London)
Certified Sales Manager SGDA close with very good State Central Office for Distance Learning see certificate
Vocational school Lugano Ticino According to the learned furniture and window Carpenter certificate Swiss Confederation
All compulsory schools elementary and secondary school
Various certificates from internal and external schools are available upon request. (Product specific training)
English very good in speech and writing
German mother tongue
Italian Business fluent (35 years Italy and Ticino stay)
Spanish Basic .
Born in Austria 08.06.1965
6973 Höchst / Vorarlberg /Austria
Married with Marie Ann ( Philippines) together two Kids
Nicholas Streitler 06.09.2007
Jace Streitler 03.01.2012
HOBBY AND SKILLS
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) 10-finger writing Adobe Photoshop Homepage Html.
Car driver's license.
Music, I play 4 instruments, hobby producer Tennis and Diving as well a lover of distant cultures.
STRENGHTS / WEAKNESS
Negotiating with customers around the world, international experience with customers in Moscow, Korea, Japan, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China
Sometimes too premature (Italian attitude that my Austrian always pre-emptive) expandable.
But who likes to talk about weaknesses. According to my Paragon Prof. Dr. Malik "work on the strengths of your employees" because eliminating the weaknesses costs too much effort and energy that can be used for the development of strengths.
General Sales Manager MBA
in General Management
Certified Sales Manager SGD
— Dec 2012
Customer Oriented selling
Executive authority and leaderships task for sales managers
Management and decision making methods for sales
Business administration topics for sales managers