Electrical Engineer willing to explore in Power T&D EPC or Oil & Gas EPC
Last Updated: 31st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Electrical System Design
— Sep 2014
Have a very basic knowledge in Electro Magnetic Transient Program (EMTP)-RV software, the reference for power system transients.
Have a basic knowledge on electrical system design theories such as
• Electrical Load estimation.
• Selection and Sizing of Transformers.
• Selection and Sizing of HT & LT cables.
• Selection and Sizing of Circuit Breakers (CB).
• APFC panel design.
• Selection and Sizing of UPS.
• Lighting calculation and layout design.
• Formulating the Single Line Diagram (SLD).
Hands on experience of using Microsoft Office Packages Such as MS office and MS excel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
— May 2014
Trainee Engineer- Electrical
— Nov 2015
Involved in the design and erection of Automated Power Factor Control (APFC) Panel for the solar PV plant.
Involved in the Testing of the Solar PV plant.
Involved in the commissioning of the solar PV plant with the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) Government officials from the Meter and Relay Testing (MRT) unit.
Involved in the making of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) and Project Completion Report for the Submission to Client.
Coordinate the Site activities with the Site Engineer from the Office.