Last Updated: 3rd May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• In my everyday work I am driven by new challenge and new responsibilities. I highly appreciate communication, team work and mutual respect. I am focused, disciplined, and goal orientated to achieve success at each project.
• Experience in remote locations working with a multinational workforce. Greenfield and Brownfield projects experience. Works well under pressure and have proven experience in managing contractors.
• Familiar with, ADNOC /ORPIC HSE CoP, EU HSE legislation, HSE Plans, Demonstration of ALARP, HSE Case, QRA, Risk Registers, Fire and explosion risk, Firefighting, H2S & other Toxic Substances, Evacuation and Rescue, HAZOP, SIMOPS and HAZID studies, Identification of Safety Critical Elements, Performance Standards, etc. Detailed knowledge of EU Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation, International Industry Standards and Codes of Practice.
• Specialties: Project HSE Management, HSE Engineering, EPC Construction, Shutdown, Accident investigation, Root cause analysis, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, risk assessment, OHS audits, fire protection and firefighting.
• Knowledge of international OSH standards: OSHA regulations, British H&S at Work Act, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18000, NFPA, etc., using it as base of the activity. Experienced in implementation of the HSE MS.