Last Updated: 30th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Alfalah ABUDHABI, UAE
I am seeking a full time position in electrical engineering with an emphasis in stress analysis. a career in this exciting technology has been my prime motivation for studying electronics engineering.
I will graduate in January 2011 with a Bachelor of Engineering in electronics with an emphasis in electrical Technology form (Hamdard University).the educational experience includes a strong hands-on approach to engineering problems built on a theoretical foundation.
My work experience combined with my education has provided me with the ability to design and analyze the high technology projects that are typical of electronic engineering. I have a very Good Experience of ADDC Substation Project .I commissioned 250 Substation in a project with AADC. I completed the project with submitting of complete Drawings, Joint Measurement and Completion Documents. Big Achievement of My Carrier Is get a Competency Certificate From AADC. I also have a Experience for as a MEP engineer in Global Building General Contracting Company. I make all MEP Drawing and get approval from ADDC, Etisalat and Municiplity .I am also look for new tender Estimation And Quotation work.
Enclosed in my resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you to discuss my qualification in more detail.
Syed Asim Ali
Bachelor of Electronics
— Mar 2011
• Reviewed and evaluated construction design packages, material certifications and submittals for conformance to applicable standards.
• Communicated with contractors prior to execution of projects to ensure all project needs are delivered in time and in alignment with contract strategy.
• Developed and executed maintenance programs for electro mechanical equipments such as ACs, cold stores, LV panels and lighting systems to ensure optimum running conditions.
• Installed and commissioned a complete range of company’s equipment at project locations as well as provided onsite technical support to the clients.
• Computed operational and maintenance cost estimates and effected cost cutting/ energy saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in maintenance cost.
• Designed and installed LV/ MCC panels, MDB, SMDB, DB for power supply to power services, lighting loads, air conditioning loads, LV motors as per project requirements.
• Spearheaded the operation and administration of various systems including dimming and control system,
• fire alarm system, smatv/matv system, structured cabling system, CCTV system and access control system in compliance with industrial standards for materials.
• Directed, supervised and controlled all activities pertaining to inspection and commissioning of a wide range of electrical equipment’s encompassing
• Monitoring progress of projects at various stages to assure completion within time/cost constraints simultaneously complying with established quality standards Make Approval drawings and get approval from municipality
• Take off quantities from Tender drawings and IFC drawing and compare the measurements.
• Preparation of MEP Tender documents including pricing.
• Preparation of take of quantity from construction drawing.
• Coordination of the review of draft tender documents to ensure all systems and components of the tenders are included.
• Knowledge in initial review of projects, condition of contract, contract documents, specification and design drawing.
• Ensure full coordination between all other disciplines/Trades has been carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
— Mar 2016
b) Laying of High Volatge cable
c) Laying of Low voltage cables
d) Installation of Earthing system
e) Installation of Digital Energy Meter
f) Getting Clearances from all Utilities
g) NDRC and other Shop Drawing approvels
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and preparation of shop drawings.
• Liaisaning and coordinating with the AADC(AlAin Distribution Company) and other departments for the approvals.
• quantity take off and finding out the sources.
• Understanding the project specification and preparing the submittals and Samples.
• Review and evaluate technical submittals prior to submission to consultants according to required project standards.
• Procurement of Project inputs.
• Preparing method of statements.
• Monitoring and supervising site activities.
• Overseeing and monitoring site inspections.
• Coordinating with consultants and main contractor/client for planning of daily, weekly, monthly look ahead work schedules.
• Identify site problems and resolve the same.
• Ensure safety standards and procedures are implemented in accordance with contract requirements & company guidelines.
• Preparing for the payments and variation claims.
• Preparing Operation and Maintenance Manual.
— Jun 2012
Services and maintenance of printers .
Complete training of electronic components.
Providing troubleshooting operations at the problem site.
Customer Inspections & Approvals
Implementing stringent quality control systems to enhance the quality of products & reduce rejection level.
Supervising all plant operations to ensure smooth working.