Last Updated: 5th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management
Environmental Risk Evaluation
Control Strategies for Environmental Risk
Monitoring, Review and Audit
Developments in Environmental Legislation
Environmental legislative framework and methods of enforcement
Public Access to Environmental Information
Civil Liability in relation to Environmental Pollution
Solid and Liquid Wastes
Gaseous and Particulate Releases to Atmosphere
Water Resources Management
Control of Environmental Nuisance
Environmental Implications of Development and Land Use
Energy Use & Efficiency
Sr. Mechanical Inspector / HSE Coordinator
• Contributing to HSE planning through identification and assessment of risks, performance delivery and performance improvement opportunities.
• Ensure full compliance with the regulatory requirements, technical specifications, drawings and any special supplier installation procedures as defined in contractors and suppliers' inspection and test plans.
• Interface daily with site engineering team to ensure compliance to all technical specifications and drawings for selected scopes.
• Review documentation received from contractor (material specification, method statements, Inspection and Test Plans, drawings, test results, and other technical documentation for implementation and compliance.
• Raise Non-conformance and proactive reporting through the Quality Management Information System and recommending the corrective and preventative actions ensuring that are actioned and lessons learned are communicated.