Supply Chain Manager
Last Updated: 31st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
1) Material Planning ( Both Domestic & Imports ) - 120 suppliers, 1500 parts of various commodities
2) Stores / 3PL WHs - Area of 60000 sq ft , 45 Crores of Inventory , 7 Regionally located 3PL WHs with the team of 60 workmen.
3) Production Planning, CKD packing, Spares Parts management
4) Engineering Change Management, BOM Audit, Inventory Accuracy, Alternate Sourcing / VAVE support.
Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operation
— Apr 2012
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
— Jan 2008
Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
— Apr 2000
Senior Manager SCM
Complete In-bound and Out-Bound Logistics responsibility with team of Professionals and workmen.. to handle order entry, Planning, Execution,packing & Export.
Deputy Manager - Material Planning & Logistics
— Apr 2016
• Imports Procurement from AP / EU / NA / SA Region
• Customer Support for Domestic (AL / TML), Export (Ford / Volvo) &
After Market customers
• Control 7 Regionally Located 3PL WHs as per Business Metrics
• Inventory Control & BOM Audit
• Engineering Change Management • Cost Save System.
• KPI, Appraisal and Budget Review and Control
Senior Engineer Purchase
— Jan 2008
• Procurement & Stores in-charge for Machine shop / Engine Assy. to take care
of Q & D
• Procurement & Stores In-charge for Vehicle Assy. Bought out and Subcon
• PPC, MIW Spares, CKD Packing and Inter Plant Movement
• Perpetual Inventory & BOM Audit
• Engineering Change Coordination.