Having 1+ experience in UAE
Last Updated: 26th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Jun 2012
Front Office executive
• Manage room reservation using computerized reservations system
• Address guest concern in professional and personable manner.
• Ensure guest are settled comfortably in their room.
• Help guest with their things including luggage and other valuable things.
• Take and relay telephone message for guest and others
• Prepare bills, handle and process checkout ,collect payments.
• Man the hotel business center and other units if necessary
• Communicate with housekeeping and other departments to ensure quality service
• Deal with complains and problems
• Answer queries of guest about various information and services of hotel.
• Complied and update hotel files and reports.
• Prepared letters and other correspondence
— Nov 2016
• First point of Contact in customer service.
• Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and following up to ensure resolution.
• Lead distribution among the sales team.
• Preparing MIS Reports and sending the same to the Management.
• Daily Report preparation in terms of feedback from the field sales team.
• Active Participation in Debt Recovery from the collection Department.
• Keeping complete track records over the customers in terms of installments.
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Managing agendas for upper management.