Last Updated: 13th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Dedicated to make learning joyful for the students.
• Focused on personal, moral and social development of children.
• Appreciated by the authorities and parents of the institutions previously worked with, for the effective student friendly teaching style and the reflected improvement in students’ interest in studies.
• Able to bring lessons to life and engage a room of students to become interested and eager participants in the learning process.
• Accommodate different learning styles such as inquiry based and cooperative learning to maximize students’ comprehension and encourage them to think broadly and rationally.