Senior Planning & Project Controls Engineer
Last Updated: 18th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Deft at assessing client’s & consultant’s needs & portfolio requirements, Complete Project Control and ensuring adherence to the FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
• Adept in managing erection & commissioning activities involving resource planning, in-process inspection and co-ordination with Client, Contractor & Sub-Contractors & stakeholders.
• Experienced in generating proposals based on project deliverables, expected time span of completion, project tasks, estimates, etc.
• An excellent communicator with exceptional planning, interpersonal and team management skills.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering
— Apr 2005
Senior Planning & Projects Controls Engineer
• Active Role in the Tendering Team in regards of Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation & Preparation of Tender Programmes in accordance with RFP’s and Project Requirements.
• Formulate Performance Measurement Baselines, Reviewing process, change control, leading the planning teams and creating opportunities for efficiency and value enhancement within a fast pace, live environment.
• Responsible for development, monitoring and controlling of Fully Integrated Design & Pre-Construction Programmes.
• Assisting in Writing Specifications pertaining to Planning, in conjunction with FIDIC 1999.
• Setting up Planning Management standards for the Company.
• Engineering and procurement schedule management, manage schedule risks, strategizing and implementing recovery programs in the event of the delay.
• Analysis/Evaluation of Contractor’s / Sub-Consultants Design & Construction Program’s (Baseline, Revised, Recovery or Accelerated) which also includes review & solution for resource and cost loading; monitoring risk related issues & coordinating with the stakeholders to avoid any delay & shortfalls in the process.
• Review/Managing Main contractors’ reports and preparing & demonstrating the Weekly progress Presentation to the Employer & monthly PMC (Project Management Consultant) Reports, including delay analysis for Client’s higher management.
• Organising project progress & planning meetings and developing Minutes of Meeting (MOM) on weekly basis.
• Suggesting recommendations with corrective actions for overcoming delays and on re-engineering activities. Creating Risk Assessment Reports, analysing them & suggesting Risk Mitigation Methods
• Contributing to the continuous development of the projects, by formulating & standardizing procedures for Project Management & Planning Department; administering control over the Main Contractor & Sub-Contractors..
• Preparation of contractual letters to Client, Consultants & Main Contractor.