Production Operations Engineer with 7.0 years of experience in Offshore oil and gas
Last Updated: 19th August 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Worked at KGD6 Onshore terminal with a capacity of 120 MMSCMD gas processing facility and on offshore platform with a capacity of 60000 BOPD and 240 MMSCFD of gas processing.
Expertise in Crude oil and gas processing units, Well Integrity management system, well head Operations, well testing & unloading, Gas lift optimization.
Played a key role in Commissioning Two Gas gathering stations.
Leading NUI team and looking after 12 unmanned installations.
Strictly adhered to Operating management system (OMS) policy defining operating requirements in the asset.
Having sound knowledge on HSSE and process systems like EPTW, ERP, HAZOP, HITRA.
Expertise in handling panel operations and had experience with DCS (Invensys, Yokogawa).
Identified key process optimization opportunities through process trends and improved plant performance thereby achieving KPI’s.
Trained and guided junior engineers in carrying out day to day activities like start-up, shut down, bean up and bean down of a well, manifolds and handling of unplanned shutdowns.
Carried out mock drills to handle emergency situations effectively following EMERA.
Imbibed Safety culture while working with Energy giants such as SHELL and RELIANCE IND LTD
— Jun 2013
Production Operations Engineer
• Plan, schedule and implement work plans and AMS activities in a cost effective and safe manner to achieve production targets.
• Responsible for Startup and shutdown of Crude and Gas processing units.
• Maintain well integrity KPI, implement WIMS, and ensure Well integrity plans in place, prepared well integrity reports on monthly basis.
• Supervise performance and compliance testing of wells.
• Knowledge of safety requirements, including permit to work systems, operational and emergency procedures, Company policy and instructions. Performing HITRA along with cross functional departments before the job.
• Ensure that wells are tested and reported the testing results in PDMS and attend Production optimization meetings (POT). Suggest ways to maintain health of flowing wells e.g. suggest scale treatment, GLV deepening etc.
• Maintain accurate records of Blind register, LOTO record and SCE records which shall be readily retrievable and conform to the Facility Management System and ensure that all manuals and drawings are kept up to date
• Ensure the Safety Management System and Operational procedures are implemented. Ensuring 100% Equipment availability to avoid production loss by ensuring PM’s on time.
• Assist in the planning of major repairs, modifications and surveys and will keep the OIM fully informed of vessel status and all notifiable occurrences.
• Hands on experience logistic support from base to offshore, track the material and maintain and order the stock in SAP & maintain the track records.
• Authorize and control all system Override's and associated paperwork
Control Room Engineer
— Sep 2018
• Execution of activities like Line Blowing and Flushing, Leak test, Inerting, Chemical Cleaning, cardboard blasting, and unit startup.
• Review of P&ID and Conformity checks with field during Pre-Commissioning.
• Ensuring SIMOPS are carefully assessed and controls are in place.
• HOTO of Systems, PSSR at Level-1 & 2 and Cleared Punch Points.
• Documenting SOPs, P&ID RED LINE Mark ups, MSDS etc.
• Handover and takeover of equipment’s to maintenance.
• Logging of process parameters in the shift and following process trends.
• Equipment changeover following Standard operating procedures (SOP).
• Startup and Shutdown of process plant according to requirement.
• Issue and approve permits in shift and monitor the safety of work in progress to ensure compliance to the operating instructions on the permit prior to equipment handing over to Maintenance.
• Incident reporting and Hazard identification.• Took charge of GDU with a capacity of 120 MMSCMD.
• Natural Gas Dehydration Units (5 trains each 20 MMSCMD capacity) with Tri-Ethylene Glycol (TEG).
• Natural gas and MA gas compression facilities using Reciprocating double acting two stage compressors (DRESSER RAND make).
• Worked on Vacuum Columns, Spiral Heat Exchangers and Liquid ring pumps in MEG/TEG regeneration sections.