TELECOM / NETWORK ENGINEER HAVING 9.5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Last Updated: 7th December 2019 (over 2 years ago)
I'm submitting a letter to express my strong desire to be considered for the position of Telecom / Network Engineer being offered by your esteemed company. I fully believe I'm qualified to fill the position and make great contributions to encourage the growth of organization.
As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have over 9.05 years of experience in Oil and Gas sector as a Telecom / Network Engineer.
I'm convinced that I can provide you with the detailed information needed for you to see what positive contributions I could make if given the chance to come in for an interview.
I would highly appreciate your time in reviewing my attached credentials, and if found suitable to your requirements, may please be advised to present myself in person.
— Oct 2018
● Carry out site inspection in construction coordination with construction, contractors and consultants to ensure projects deliverables are carried out according to the project design/ As-Built and with agreed level of quality (QA/QC).
● Prepare technical specifications for CCTV, WAN/ LAN and all other telecom equipment.
● Utilizing standard Auto CAD & GIS software, particularly ArcGIS 9, ArcMap Version 9.3.1 for preparing PLP and location map.
● Responsible for the maintenance of the CAD drawing library according to company standards (file names, directories, drawing types, scans, etc.)
● Monitor and record punch list status and escalate accordingly to line management.
● Maintain accurate documentation against procedural compliance. (Daily Reports / As-Built).
● Team work on the markup drawings to develop the As-Built drawing of the project.
● Take care of all customers PAT / SAT (Preliminary/ Site Acceptance test), commissioning & make sure that all parameters are as per the checklist.
● Participate in engineering reviews regarding Telecom equipment engineering discipline, witnessing of Site Acceptance Test as required.
● Participate in safety and quality audits and SAT coordination with Telecom vendor Supervisor.