Precast Yard Supervisor, Site Manager Infrastructure Buildings & Industrial Facility, Construction Supervisor
Last Updated: 27th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Consulting Engineer company which provides multi-disciplinary services. Experience monitoring projects for quality & cost control, scheduling, design and supervision in the fields of concrete precast girder for bridges, environmental engineering, residential buildings, industrial facilities.
A mix both of science and creativity to build solutions that solve unique problems. Understand that fostering the growth of the individual leads to business success.
Committed to provide high-quality innovative engineering solutions for the technological challenges faced in farm, industry, constructions and over.
- Constructions/Industrial field
o Experience of industrial installations and control systems
o Designing of formwork/scaffolding solutions (shop, assembly and fabrication drawings)
o Planning and improve new plants
o Construction and control plans
o Plant Manager large precast facility
o Concrete plant Manager/Technician
o Material & QA/QC Engineer
o Civil, Infra works, construction methods, and operations
o Planning and time management skills
- Agricultural field
o Solutions for water management
o Solutions for irrigation methods
o Solutions for greenhouse/horticultural
• Demonstrate the best methods for performing tasks, in compliance with the latest technical procedures
• Ensure the project complies with all engineering standards, codes, specification and design instructions
• Providing guidance to the personal development of managers/supervisors, including identifying training requirements, skill needs, and development planning
• Ensure that the work is monitored according to the Method Statements, Work Procedures and Quality Standards
• To prepare inspection check lists and test plans etc. for various activities
• Develop inspection in site in coordination with Contractor’s Construction team/QA/QC team and implement the said procedure
• Manage and evaluate alternative design details, specification, method of construction, tolerances and interface details to negate construction defects
• Undertake on-site and off-site quality inspections including any external infrastructure related works
• Ensure all on-site and off-site test are carried out to meet finished product specifications for pre cast concrete
• Initiate change documents, pushing engineering team for a timely response
• Periodic audits of the documents used in the field
• Establishes action plans and oversees such plans as to achieve the goals for the project
• Assure that all client’s technical documents and forms are related to project’s site quality control and quality assurance are applied
• Assembly (electric scheme, hydraulic scheme) of the precast concrete molds and ensure the production is on time and to the correct standard
• Skill in identifying, analyzing, and problem solving
• Knowledge about current concrete industry and utilization of advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts, and practices of sciences and disciplines
• Review resource plans; develop project budgets; coordinate progress of the project with all departments, providing on-site support to the project teams as required in resolving engineering queries and issues
• Supervise personnel to achieve completion of projects on schedule to conform to original plans and specifications
• Develop and control plans for profit and operating budget
• Implement cost effective systems, and manpower
• Provide staff training and development to ensure development of highly skilled workforce
• Establish and monitor overall performance for schedule and quality standards
• Assist Project Manager in establishing working relationship and interaction with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
• Assist Project Manager in updating the project schedule to ensure project milestones are achieved; Implement corrective action where necessary to catch up and meet key milestone dates
• Assist Project Manager in identifying changes in project scope and pricing changes
• To manage the daily operations of the precast plant ; including all phases of production and yard inventory operations as well as associated preventive maintenance
• Support and communicate with production team to achieve targets while monitoring equipment performance and creating plans for machine maintenance and performance
• Supervises the fully Automatic Ready Mix Baching Plant (RMC) production, concrete production and testing equipments (calibration, maintenance, etc)
• Supervises and report of all the pre-stressing phases for precast girder operations
• Laboratory Technician for raw material, fresh and hardened concrete, aggregate, EN standards
• R/D to develop load testing tools for prestressed concrete girder for bridge (electronic control system for strand elongation and cable stressing sequence calculations), structural health monitoring
• Load testing of precast elements
• Assessment of NCs. recommending corrective actions and advising preventive actions
• Sending of the Inspections Report ( Daily, Weekly and Montly )
• Facilitating the flow of informations between the Design Team and the Construction Team
— Jan 1998
— Oct 2015
• Good communication skills and concise reporting ability
• Training of technical and non-technical personnel, of all engineers concerned in all quality aspects products and in lab tests concrete.
• Monitor implementation of the QA/QC management systems at site.
• Studies and assesses the target dates for the project and stays completely familiar with the work and the parameters of the work program.
• Demonstrate the best methods for performing tasks, in compliance with technical procedures
• To prepare inspection check lists and test plans etc. for various activities.
• Develop inspection in site in coordination with Contractor’s Construction team/QA/QC team and implement the said procedure throughout the construction and commissioning stages
• Monitor staff activates and attend spot meetings to monitor staff performance
• Coordinate quality inspections with the Contractor and all specialist suppliers.
• Initiate change documents, push engineering for a timely response
• Assure that all client’s technical documents and forms are related to project’s site quality control and quality assurance are applied.
Assisting with the setup and organization of meetings in the office and at client sites