Civil Engineer /Construction Manager
Last Updated: 8th November 2020 (about 1 year ago)
I possess excellent communication and organisation skills and a strong desire to work on exciting and diverse projects that really make a difference to people’s lives. I am committed to providing a high quality service delivery to every client and project I work on, and I am currently looking for employment in an open, friendly and professional environment where ideas are shared and opportunities seized.
Masters in Engineering Management
— Feb 2015
BSc (Hons) in Civil Engineering
— Jun 2008
Site Engineer/Assistant Site Manager
Coordinate the management and maintenance of facilities- buildings, roads, water supply infrastructure, public works, sub-divisions, drainage, traffic, Structures, Earthworks, Piling, Rail, Water, bridge, sewage, and environmental systems etc; supervision of construction projects; preparation of Bills of Engineering Measurements & Evaluation (BEME) for various projects, etc.
• Coordinating, planning, defining and overseeing civil engineering support services, inspection, construction projects, maintenance of facilities and buildings etc. Responding to technical queries and inspection of works for approval and quality, coordinating with clients, local authorities, consultants and contractors. Controlling quality, progress, cost and safety of works. Structural, architectural, infrastructure and MEP coordination. Ensuring that all work is carried out as per the project specifications and contracts in a safe, timely and ethical manner.
• Responsible for Providing excellent customer service, daily reporting of site conditions, executing and completing various assigned construction projects ensuring consistency, quality and safety with company strategy, commitments and goals within a multi-national workforce in extreme and austere environment.
Developing plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices, ensuring work is built according to plans and specifications.
Support field operations and office activities to support Project Manager and Project Team.
Managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining construction projects while taking into account integration across all areas.
Develop Project Plan and direct project resources.
Monitor and manage the project team members, schedule, budget, risk, material procurement and verification process.
Dimensional QC Inspector
— May 2017
• Maintain dimensional survey equipment and keep proper documentation of dimensional control reports to meet project requirements and QA/QC audit standards.
Civil Site Engineer
— Sep 2015
• Responsible for all finishing activities such as but not limited to block work & plastering, false ceiling, gypsum walls and painting, tiling and marble works, parquet flooring and landscaping etc. Preparing weekly and daily target schedules for all type of activities and other duties assigned by Project Manager.
Civil Site Supervisor
— Aug 2011
civil engineering and pipeline construction aspects of facilities.
· Assisting project managers with developing scope, schedule and budget on site development projects.
· Oversights of work activities include: plan work, develops work plans, and coordinate with subcontractors
· Manage the execution of civil/ structural assignments for steel works, piping works, gas turbines, substation,
retainment walls, heavy industrial construction, utilities, grading, erosion control, pedestrian & vehicular
circulation, and parking & roadway, residential and non-residential buildings etc, ensuring that all
engineering / construction work is carried out in accordance with specifications, statutory requirements,
laws, rules, regulations and other contractual requirements, with due regards to safety, operability and