Last Updated: 9th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
2. Specialist in the specification, selection of all types of rotating equipment particularly pumps & steam turbine.
3. Also, an experienced rotary equipment engineer with extensive knowledge of most types of process plant equipment such as boilers, vessels, heat exchangers and piping.
4. Knowledge on API 610, API 682, API 611, API 612, API 616, ASME B73.1 & HI standards.
Lead Mechanical Engineer
2. Preparation of technical specifications (RFQ) and data sheet for all rotating equipment.
3. Preparation of technical bid evaluation.
4. Providing the technical expertise to assist in achieving accuracy in project piping and instrumentation drawings (P&ID’s).
5. Reviewing and approving vendor documentation for rotating equipment on assigned projects.
6. Participating in inspections and testing of equipment as required.
7. Attending technical bid clarification meeting.
8. Interaction with customers and vendors for resolving technical queries and issues.
9. Monitoring and assigning work to the team.
10. Attending Client meetings and escalating the information to the team.
11. Participating in Installation & Alignment of rotating equipment.
12. Participating in pre-commissioning activities of all Pumps & Steam Turbine
13. Participating in performance guarantee test