Resident Engineer,around 23 years exp. in construction and supervision of Highways
Last Updated: 23rd September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
From 2009 on wards working a Resident Engineer / General Manager / Section Engineer for 6/8 lane expressway projects.
Fully Familiar with planning software’s & Highway design software’s like Primavera P6 & Bentley MX Roads & Mx Renew etc.
Extensive knowledge in construction contracts, construction law, and construction disputes, Dispute resolution and Dispute adjudication.
Chartered Engineer (I)
— Aug 2018
Masters in Civil Engineering
— Jun 2011
M.B.A in Project Management
— May 2009
Section Engineer / Acting Resident Engineer
Role and responsibilities:
• Oversee the performance for all aspects of the project
• Establish and maintain adequate resources to ensure that cost control, quality standards, and schedules are met
• Select and provide technical and administrative direction
• Report to technical and contract personnel in accordance with the client’s reporting requirements
• Construction supervision of Highway construction including detours and 5 no’s of Interchanges and 1 Roundabout.
• Construction Supervision of Post Tensioned bridges at 5 Interchanges.
• Coordinating with Authorities for relevant issues about Construction of a storm water drainage network, Protection, relocation and construction of water pipelines, sanitary sewers, and irrigation pipes.
• Review of risk assessment, HSE plan and QA/QC Manual for contractors.
• Organize and coordinate training, employee orientations, Audits, inspections and Environmental assessments and Risk mitigation strategies for staff, projects and sites
• Monitoring the execution of all civil & steel structural erection as well as the utility works/diversions
• Checking & monitoring of the Relocation of overhead electric 400kv and 33 KV to underground cables by Micro tunneling.
— Feb 2017
Resident Engineer - Roads & Structures
— Dec 2015