ICT/ Computer Science Teacher
Last Updated: 6th August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Responsible for instructing computer science to students, guide and assist students in their entire learning experience.
• Completing many other general tasks as well, such as tracking attendance, assigning homework, grading assignments, giving feedback and communicating effectively with students at all levels of technological understanding.
• Identified and adapted teaching resources in order to meet the varying needs of children with different learning abilities, learning agilities and special education needs.
• Offered plans for enhancement in which children are encouraged to be engaged in the learning process.
• Maintained an accurate teaching and maintenance record and monitored learning performance to provide feedback on progress – Prepared and evaluated students’ performance to monitor progress.
• Communicated cooperatively with peers, colleagues and parents to meet teaching goals and ethical standards.
• Participated in training programs and educational courses to keep up to date with new teaching methods, new developments and teaching resources.
• Supported Admin department and assisted with the comprehensive outcomes management system procedure and reports by entering, organizing and maintaining data.