Procurement & Material Manager
Last Updated: 26th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I am adept at preparing, maintaining and reviewing purchasing files, reporting, price lists, status tracking, sourcing, payment approvals, monitoring contractor performance, calculating costs, monitoring in-house inventory. My areas of expertise include but are not limited to:
Billing & Price Negotiation
Establishing Fundamental Requirement
Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics
— Sep 2014
PMC Material & Procurement Manager
— Nov 2016
• Lead the PMC material management, procurement, and logistics disciplines at Ras Al Khair (RAK) project site.
• Oversight management, supervision and support of the EPC material management, procurement and logistics teams from packages 1, 2 and 8.
• Facilitate procurement package status meetings with client and EPCs, on a weekly basis, discussing current and pending project statuses and packages completed.
• Collaborate with the PMC contract manager to resolve various issues providing input and analysis.
• Visit Middle Eastern vendors to inspect progress and expedite urgently needed material to project site to meet schedules.
• Actively participate in audits and status actuality reviews in European EPC head offices.
• Create and implement safety, logistics, storage, and compliance processes, resulting in increased efficiency and accuracy.
• Successfully managed PMC Procurement scope on all mentioned packages as an additional task.
• Presented the program for Logistics and Material Management to the board of Ma'aden in Riyadh.
• Mentoring of both Fluor and Ma'aden young local Saudis in material management, procurement and logistics.