Last Updated: 12th December 2017 (over 4 years ago)
BSc. Mechanical Engineering
— May 2012
• Evaluating & reporting schedule/cost variances & delays to the management and identifying the remedial action plans
• Generate Area wise & overall project S-Curve & update it on daily/weekly basis
• Prepare Pre-bid/Tender Schedules for various projects as an enclosure of Bidding Package
• Prepare projects Progress Measurement System, including performing regular reviews of planned versus actual progress
• Incorporating scope changes and trend changes in the schedule
• Perform analysis of Budgeted MHRs with Actual MHRs as per company’s standards & norms
• Arranging & attending Progress meetings with the client, taking the minutes of meeting and strongly follow up the action points till the close out
• Initiated, Implemented & Maintained Site Idling Register for recording Resource (Labor & Non-Labor) Idling due to delay in Permit Issuance and Force Majeure
• Strong monitoring of Cost incurred & controlling the factors impacting it
• Preparing monthly Invoices after work done verification; Work orders & Bill flow sheets for Sub-contractors
• Prepare Executive Summaries, Weekly & Monthly progress reports (Project Health Status, Manpower & Equipment Histograms, Earned value Analysis, CPI & SPI, Procurement status etc.) for Client submission & SENDAN management review
• Accountable to create a safe working environment, manage risks, reduce exposure to hazardous liability and ensure implementation of Company’s QHSE policy
• Comply with all QA/QC standards as applicable to the company systems, policies, procedures, and documents in order to deliver the expected quality of work
• Strong Implementation of PTW (Permit to Work System) Requirements, TRIC (Toolbox Talk Risk Identification Card) & STOP (Safety Training Observation Program)
— May 2014
• Ensured the execution of work assigned as per plan and Notified Scope change & variance to the immediate Supervisor in order to meet the project schedule.
• Monitored progress of the work assigned on daily basis by utilizing system generated reports in order to ensure the timely completion of the discipline work.
• Updated Daily Progress in Log Book, Progress Monitoring Sheet (PMS) for next shift to follow-on.
• Improved the efficiency by optimizing resource utilization, eliminating re-work & idle man-hours
— Feb 2014
• To prepare BOM, BOQ, Material demanding list, estimation of man power by using drawing or job order.
• To ensure that Bill of Materials and Bill of Quantity are raised in accordance with job scope and requirements.
• Management of planning staff including Supervisors, foremen, material coordinators & other staff.
• To prepare Cutting Plans for dish heads, cones & Shells as per Drawings by using AutoCAD.
• Ensured the fabrication of all jobs as per plan and notified any Scope changes & variances to the Execution In-charge in order to meet the project schedule.
• Monitoring of actual progress, comparison to baseline and reporting progress against schedule.
• Performed as ISO coordinator responsibilities & conducted internal / external audits