Shahid HSE CV for Onshore Offshore.
Last Updated: 4th January 2019 (over 4 years ago)
1. NEBOSH Certified (I G C) Level 3 UK, Master Log Certificate No. 00061345/172205
2. IOSH Certified (Managing Safely) Certificate No. 884.272
3. OSHA 30hrs. Construction Safety & Health Certification Course, Registered ID # 23-600619647
4. Diploma in Computer of Advance Office Administration and Familiar with Microsoft Office & Windows Programs
1. B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Diploma in Industrial Safety Management.
1. UAE Driving License No. 716135, issued from Abu Dhabi, 2009.
2. Indian Driving License No. WB-01199624780, issued from Kolkata, 1996.
Professional Training Courses Completed / Attended:
1. Occupational Health & Industrial Safety Professional’s Training Course Completed in Three Modules with Examination & Certificate awarded by ALSTOM Power Italia in 2001. Equivalent to OSHA Standard as below Modules & Subject wise:
• Module I - General Safety, Scaffolding, Rigging & Slinging, Crane Safety, Electricity, and Environment.
• Module II - Radiography, Confined Space, Fire Prevention, Control of Hazardous Substances, Eye & Hearing Protection.
• Module III - M.S.D.S. Noise & Eye Protection, Chemicals, Abrasive Wheels, Mobile Platforms, Welding & Flame Cutting.
2. ADCO – JP / JO Training Completed with Passed the Test & Certificated Awarded by Conducted ADCO, APRIL 2012.
3. HITRA Level-2 Process (Hazard Identification Task Risk Assessment) by BP–OMAN Two Days Fulltime Course, June 2011
4. AGT Level 1, (Authorized Gas Tester) Training Course Completed by BP-OMAN, March 2011.
5. Medic First Aid International Certificate for Basic CPR & First Aid, Registry no. 107115.
6. Code of Conduct Training completed Certificate no. ZCOC0112 by Worley Parsons Engineering Oman, July 2010.
7. Defensive Driving Training, Permit No. 0707 by OTI (Occupational Training Institute) - OMAN, June 2010.
8. Defensive Driving Course Conducted for Al Jaber Energy by Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) in Abu Dhabi, November 2009.
9. Confined Space Entry Training Conducted for Al Jaber Energy by Tecnicas Reunidas in Abu Dhabi, October 2009.
10. HSE Staff Development Training Program completed in Five Modules in Five Days Full-time Course with Workshop Practices Conducted by Al Jaber Energy Services LLC (Abu Dhabi), April 2009.
11. Fire Fighting Basic Training with Workshop Practice by Emirates Technical Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi June 2008
12. Life Support / First Aid Basic Training with Practical by Emirates Technical Safety Development Centre Abu Dhabi June 2008.
13. H2S / Breathing Apparatus Training Course Conducted by Qatar Gas LNG Production Company May 2006.
14. Confined Space Entry Training ID # 0184 Conducted by Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture for Qatar Gas Plant, May 2006.
15. Defensive Driving Course ID # 0228 Conducted by Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture for Qatar Gas Plant in Qatar, May 2006.
16. Construction Safety Behavior Audit Training for Safety Engineer Conducted by Saudi Iron & Steel Co. August 2005.
17. Perform & Certify Gas Test Training ID No.4132 Conducted by Saudi Iron & Steel Co. (HADEED) in K.S.A. December 2005.
Seeking a challenging career in an organization with good growth prospects in HSE field at the Construction & Operation Sites in Onshore / Offshore, where I can impart my experiences and skills for the growth of company and maintain a serene, disciplined and harmonious atmosphere among the management, where my knowledge and experiences can be shared and enriched, The prime and foremost responsible is to deliver my splendid efforts not only to implement the Esteemed Organization’s HSE Procedure but to monitor and take corrective action and to give feedback to the Senior Management, not only to achieve the targeted goals of management but to maintain the project without any unwanted events and achieve millions man hours without any L T A & L T I.
HSE Professional with an extensive knowledge gained from a working background within the Oil & Gas and construction industries, a practical and managerial nature during construction and commissioning stages, worked with large and varied workforces on small and major international projects, a focused decision maker used to assume responsibility and accountability for site safety and inspections, being adaptable and flexible ability to communicate at all levels at Onshore & Offshore.
1. Working in Petrofac International LLC. PMC service for PetroChina as Project Management Consultancy (PMC) in IRAQ for Halfaya Oil & Gas Project Facilities from 17th March 2017 to PRESENT as HSE Engineer / Inspector
2. Worked in China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (CPECC) In Abu Dhabi at Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Habshan to Fujairah 390 Km single 48” inch diameter pipeline in ADCOP Project as Main Contractor (EPCC) for ADCO from 1st December 2011 up to 22nd January 2017 as HSE Engineer.
3. Worked in Worley Parsons Oman Engineering LLC. In Muscat at Khazzan/Makarem GAS PIPELINE Project with Worley Parsons-British Petroleum (BP) as Project Management Team, from 23rd May 2010 up to 20th November 2011 as HSE Engineer.
4. Worked in ALJABER ENERGY SERVICES LLC. In RUWAIS at Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (Borouge # 2) with Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) from 16th June 2008 to 13th May 2010 in Ruwais – Abu Dhabi as HSE Engineer.
5. Worked in CTJV (Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture) Company under sponsorship of Al - Mana in Qatar Gas Plant for Qatar Gas 3 & 4 LNG Product facility Project from 29th April 2006 up to 5th June 2008 as HSE Engineer.
6. Worked in Carlo Gavazzi Arabia Co. Ltd. as a Safety Engineer / Officer from 4th December 1999 up to 30th March 2006 at various Construction projects with various clients in Saudi Arabia. Including AL-Khafji (Off shore Project) Joint Operation of Kuwait Oil Company & Aramco Operation from 12th September 2004 up to 20th January-2005.
The whole Experience of the HSE / Safety Professional Jobs is Nineteen Years in Middle East and Two years in India, The Duties and Responsibilities are as follows below Projects wise.
Company / Position / Duties and Responsibilities Duration
1. PROJECT OVERVIEW: The PetroChina is the largest oil and gas producer and distributor who’s playing a dominant role in the oil and gas industry in China through IRAQ. It is one of the companies with hugest sales revenue in China. It is engaged in IRAQ for wide range of activities related to oil and natural gas, including exploration, development, production and marketing of crude oil and natural gas, refining, transportation, storage and marketing of crude oil and oil products, production and marketing of primary petrochemical products,
• As a HSE Engineer / Inspector (PMC)
Duties and Responsibilities: Primarily roles to Review & Approve Contractors HSE Procedures, Risk assessment, JHA. Conduct Audit & Inspection of construction areas within the facilities, providing awareness in-house training where required, act as area Permit Coordinator to support the PetroChina’s Contractors for Construction and Commissioning departments in coordinating work activities by running and implementing the PetroChina-Halfaya PTW system in accordance with agreed main contractors related HSE Procedures in Halfaya-IRAQ Oil Field. Formulates and circulate daily PTW status reports ensuring that the system is adhered by all parties, Reports functionally to the Project Manager. Responsible for providing functional support to the Project teams for EPCC Contractors. Given full support to the PetroChina Construction Team in order to deliver assurance to the Client towards Safe System of work within Construction, pre-commissioning & Commissioning stage. Liaise with PetroChina HSE Engineers as and when required and ensuring compliance with PetroChina HSE procedures at Site. 17th March 2017 up to Present
2. PROJECT OVERVIEW: The Engineering, Procurement, Constructions, and Commissioning (EPCC) of the Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline (ADCOP) Project being undertaking by China Petroleum Engineering Construction (Group) Corporation (CPECC) will extend from Habshan in Abu Dhabi, which is presently the collection center for the bulk of Abu Dhabi’s crude oil production to Fujairah. The pipeline has been designed for transporting 1.5 MMBPD of crude oil from Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operations (ADCO) facilities at Habshan over a 390 km distance to an oil terminal in Fujairah for export through offshore loading facilities. The crude oil (Murban blend) will be carried out through a single 48” inch diameter pipeline.
• As a HSE Engineer (EPCC)
Duties and Responsibilities: Creating effective procedure for the preparation & implementation programs within the areas of construction safety and environment in process, coordinating for implementation of effective HSE policies, guidelines, procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met. Provide support to Project planning and Commissioning team in all aspects of HSE issues. Incorporating legal & other requirements & changes in those requirements into the CPECC management. Attend pre-job planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters. Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements to ensure training, tool box meetings and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program. Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management. Manage Safety Statistic reporting track and provide regular HSE performance to the Department head. Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees. Discuss the scope of each activity that must be carried out including the safety requirements. Be a focal point for the contractors Construction and Commissioning Teams to ensure adherence to safe work systems (e.g. Permit to Works, SIMOPS, Task Risk Assessments, etc.) Reviews the Method Statements, Task Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis for worksites Activities to ensure safe working practice by All contractors. From 1st December 2011 up to 22nd January 2017
3. Khazzan/Makarem GAS PIPELINE Project with Worley Parsons-British Petroleum-BP Project Management Team (PMT). The project comprises a GAS PIPELINE Facility to exploit deep, tight, sweet gas reserves. The sweet gas compression facility handles 2.12 MMsm3/d (75 MMscfd) of sweet gross fluids produced from four sweet gas wells. Sweet gas separated in the inlet separator is compressed and transported via an export gas pipeline to the BP receiving facility.
• As a HSE Engineer (PMT)
Duties and Responsibilities: Review Contractors risk assessment / Job Hazard analysis & HSE Procedures. Support the provision of Project & Contractor’s Management team to enable efficient project delivery PMC Safety Management team, Review and assess safety provisions in the contractors Work Method Statements, Carry-out, record, document and issue daily, weekly & monthly site safety inspections and Audit reports, Prepare accident and near miss safety reports, Review ‘Permit to Work’ applications, Check proper maintenance and operation of all safety equipment, Review inspection records of plant and machinery on site, Review, assess and report on the condition of site security, fire, first aid and welfare facilities, Prepare and issue Safety Violation/Enforcement Notices, Carry out accident and near miss investigations, Assist and participate in construction related site safety training, Audit compliance with HSE project and local regulations and procedures, Prepare reports on safety performance, Represent the Company in a professional manner. From 23rd May 2010 up to 20th November 2011.
4. ALJABER ENERGY SERVICES LLC. In RUWAIS at Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (Borouge # 2)
with Tecnicas Reunidas (TR) Civil Contractor for Utility Project.
• As an HSE Engineer (EPCC)
Duties and Responsibilities: To review and upgrade the company’s Safety Manuals, Documents, Forms on a continuous basis to meet the requirements of the Company and its existing and prospective clients. Ensure full implementation and compliance of Specific Project Safety rules & regulation and Co-ordination with clients, subcontractors and companies discipline Engineers, Managers on all safety related matters. Ensuring safety compliance on all the work sites by effective control and monitoring of the Safety Engineers and crew. Compilation of various Safety Statistics and preparation of periodic statements for the Management and Clients. To conduct periodic Safety Tool box meetings for Engineer, Staff and various categories of workers. To organize awareness sessions for Drivers and Operators to improve Safety. To conduct periodic Surprise Safety Walkthrough, Inspections at various work sites and report non-conformances to the management. Accident, incident investigation & reporting. From 16th June 2008 up to 13th May 2010
5. Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture (CTJV) at Qatar Gas LNG Facilities Plant as QG 3 & 4 onshore Project as
EPCC Contractor in Ras Laffan, DOHA – QATAR.
• AS a HSE Engineer (EPCC)
Duties and Responsibilities: To analyze and evaluate Company HSE performance through accurate and timely reporting against plans and targets. Conducts seminars, orientation for newly hired employees, researches, and studies for the improvement of safety Provides for continuing education of employees by disseminating safety publications, instruction, rules, posters etc. Implementing, follow up and coordinate internal PTW system, review of MS and JSA. Implements proper execution plan for safety in the fabrication and construction working areas such as traffic planning, re-routing and implementation of it. Recommends disciplinary action to safety violators who unnecessarily expose themselves or other personnel to injury or property damage. Report tracking of HSE Trainings. From 29th April 2006 up to 5th June 2008
6. Carlo Gavazzi Arabia Co. is an integrated multi-discipline service company in Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation encompassing on aspects of engineering, design, procurement, construction, supervision, management, and service in widely differing environments throughout Europe, Middle East, and Mediterranean basin countries. Worked in Carlo Gavazzi Arabia Co. Ltd. as a Safety Engineer / Officer from 4th Dec. 1999 up to 30th March 2006, at various Construction projects with various clients in Saudi Arabia as mentioned below in details.
6.1) Company: Saudi Iron & Steel Co. (HADEED) at Hot Strip Mill Walking Beam Furnace with Saudi Techint & Saudi Voest Alpine in Jubail-K.S.A.
• Duration: 10th Feb. 2005 up to 30th March 2006.
• Designation: As a HSE Engineer (EPC)
6.2) Company: AL- Khafji Joint Operation of Kuwait Oil Company & Aramco Operation (Offshore Project) as Contractor for Instrumentation, Control System, Electrical and Mechanical Installation
• Duration: 12th September 2004 up to 20th January-2005.
• Designation: As an Offshore Safety Officer (EPC)
6.3) Company: Saudi Consolidated Electricity Company Western Region (SCECO) with Alstom Power Italia at Shoaiba Power Plant Stage I, Phase 1,2,3, in Shoaiba - K.S.A.
• Duration: 16th October 2001 up to 10th September 2004.
• Designation: As a Safety Engineer (EPC)
6.4) Company: Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery (SASREF) TGU / GT Project with Foster Wheeler Arabia Co. in Jubail - K.S.A.
• Duration: 8th December 1999 up to 6th October 2001
• Designation: As a Safety Engineer (EPC)
Duties and Responsibilities: To provide assistance for the development, implementation and maintenance of HSE Management Systems and to support the achievement of the HSE goals and objective of the company. Implements company’s safety policy, plans and Procedures for specific project. To assist with the development and maintenance of Emergency Response procedure in order to reduce the risk to personnel, assets and company reputation. Conduct job safety orientation for new and transferred employees at the job site including familiarization with their work environment and construction hazards. Strictly enforce the wearing of personnel protective equipment. Give advice on safe use of gas cylinders, storage materials and paints. Monitor compliance of electrical safety and assist electrical testing activities. Monitor offshore contractor to ensure that project HSE requirements are met Participate in Offshore contractor planning meetings, risk assessments, toolbox talks, safety meetings, etc. Spend the majority of time on the installation of vessel to monitor performance of work and to coach and encourage offshore contractor personnel to achieve an acceptable safety, health and environmental performance. Maintain good relationships with offshore contractor’s management and personnel where necessary intervene to stop work where appropriate HSE standards are not met. Liaise with Other disciplines to improve effectiveness of the overall Team. Participate in incident investigations, site audits with follow up and close out of recommendations. From 4th December 1999 up to 30th March 2006