Project Manager with 24+ years of Experience
Last Updated: 6th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Mechanical Engineer Possess more than TOW-DECADES( 24) years of Technical and Management Experience in OIL & GAS Industry .
Working in different projects with variety of INTERNATIONAL professional Organizations
“ PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE SUMMARY “
Since 1995 , I am working in OIL & GAS sector in different project of GULF , KNPC – Min-Al-Abdulla and Min-Al- Hammadi Kuwait ,Toyo Engineering Pte MB Chemicals Sakra Island Singapore , Al-Sadaf Al-Jubali and Aramco – Aindar Gosp 6 to 8 Udalya KSA , TOTAL – ELF Assaluyeh , KPC – Aksai Kazakhstan , Ras Gas – Doha Qatar , SCP-BTC Azerbaijan to Georgia Border 498 KM OIL & GAS Pipe Line ,PDO – OMAN , GASCO- OGD 3 and TAKREER – RUWAIS Abu Dhabi UAE.
Starting from Engineering , procurement , Fabrication , site-Erection / Installation , Shutdowns , Flow Lines , Piping , Pipe Lines ,Tie-ins - Underground and Aboveground , Static & Rotating Equipments , Furnaces , Steam Generation Boilers , Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning , Load Out of OFFSHORE Local Equipment Room (LER) and Local Control Room (LCR) .
I am managing Multi-Discipline Projects Successfully which is covers all related TECHNICAL Upstream and Downstream .
I had Good Understanding and Experience of Contracts Terms & Conditions of OFFSITE and ONSITE works and Subcontractor Management as well .
Contributing to COMPANY mission and vision by enhancing the process of execution by implant the best engineering practices , being proactive for taking initiative to deliver the best results with full compliance of projects QA/QC Standards and requirements , and in addition to implementation of HSE aspects.
MEP : MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING:
A. MEP: In the construction field 50% of work is civil and interior and the balance 50% is MEP
B. SITE HANDLE: Electrcical, Plumbing, HVAC, Fire Fighting, FA, PA, ACCESS, CCTV, BMS, STP, WTP, Elevators etc.,
Maintenance, Shut Down, Emergency, Day & Night
A. SOP: Shut down of plan – Start Up
B. Monitoring & maintain the machine parameters
C. Activities for production
D. To accomplish
(i) Support a Job Site
(ii) Provide with Resources
(v) Scheduling progress control
* Construction Operations, Maintenance, Shut-Downs, Project Planning & Management, Site Administration & Cost Control / Budgeting, as Project Manager.
* I believe I meet all the essential criteria for the position. A summary of my experience and key accomplishments includes the following:
• Showcased excellence in supervising a high net-worth projects so far US150 Billion Dollars involving an esteemed set of clientele including LLC Companies.
• Leveraged success in implementing HSE hazards for Safety at Work Site Locations. Safety Tool Box Meetings, Safety Campaigns, Meetings with HSE Manager, Work permits and approvals as a safety Measures.
• Achievement oriented professional with excellent people management skills and anability to manage change with ease.
• Manage & Control the commercial aspects of the project scope throughout the end to end process.
• Lead the Implementation, Maintenance & improvement of the Commercial processes.
• Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors in support of the flawless execution of projects.
• Ensure Contractual Compliance at all times in contractual, commercial and legal matters.
• Develop, issue, update & own the detailed Project Commercial Plan includes Procurement, Management of Change, Subcontractors / Vendor management, Payment application & invoicing procedures, Claims procedures, Final account settlement procedures.
• Measure & report project commercial performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Considering my track record in overcoming complex challenges and making high stakes decisions using .Experience-backed judgment, strong work ethic and integrity, I see significant opportunities in aligning myself with your organization
• I appreciate your efforts in taking the time to review my credentials and experience. Looking forward to a positive response.