IT Manager: SAP Business One/ ERP Implementation Functional/Application Support
Last Updated: 29th November 2018 (over 3 years ago)
• Adept at business process analyzing, designing & validation of SAP Business One; identifying client’s need to be translated into appropriate technical solutions, managing escalations and issues and risks as per given SLAs.
• Proficient in implementing ERP project stages including requirements determination, gap analysis, business process re-engineering, issue resolution, configuration, custom code specifications, testing, training, go-live assistance and post implementation support with ticketing system.
• Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
Sunflag Nigeria Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria [Composite Textile/Steel Industry]
As IT Manager
• Involved in end to end management of IT operation, administration of servers and applications based on project and operational requirements.
• Accounted for administration of Firewall, Routers, LAN, WAN, P2P networks, External storage, Bio-metric, CCTV and other IT related technical issues across textile/steel units.
• Provided leadership to an IT team over 20+ technical staff across group units as well as maintaining IT budgets & expenditures of HW/SW, LAN & WAN, defined IT ISO Policy and updated software licenses.
• Coordinated activities related to debugging, troubleshooting and performance tuning of application. Managed various automation software in Textile/ Steel Plants and integrated vendor’s solutions with core platform.
• Managed operational issues in SAP B1 functional. Migrated Master Data and Transactional Data using Data Transfer Workbench (DTW).
• Prepared SQL Queries, Views, Store Procedures and Query Print Layouts and migrated then to an Excel reporter with a Database. Customize SAP B1 like Production cycle, weigh bridge tracking & SD analysis reports based on in-house business processes.
• Worked on backup and restored database as a testing DB for testing purposes at SQL Level, Functional Check & Implementation cycle.
• Set up Administration, Finance, Banking, Sales, Purchase, Inventory, Production, MRP, HRMS, Payroll & SQL Server Database to steel units.
• Customized SAP PLD reports/Crystal reports like various analysis criteria with sub reports in SD, Purchase & Inventory based on SRF approval policy.
• Enhanced SAP B1 administration cycle like, Fixed Asset, Depreciation, UDF tools, Cost centers, Budget tracking, User authorization cycle, Approval process, Alert Management, Period end, Year-end closing, Bank Reconciliation, Payable, Receivable, Asset Accounting & User defined Payroll components.
• Managed Oracle /SQL server administration database/application backup across textile/steel units as well as authorized entire payroll systems.