Engineer Senior Radio Planning Expert
Last Updated: 21st August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Telecommunication Engineer Study
— Jun 2006
Preparatory school for engineering study (Math, Physics, Computer...)
— Jun 2003
contest entry of National Baccalaureate (Specialty Math).
— Jun 2001
Senior Radio Expert (2G, UMTS, LTE)
- The choice of site configuration and radio settings (candidate validation, draft visits, frequency planning, design session).
- Site Integration (Drive Test analysis, statistics tracking).
- The treatment of spontaneous candidatures (study and validation candidatures by field visits).
- Validation of design actions.
- The treatment of the results of the internal measurement campaigns (ex: Benchmarck) & Externes (ex: INT) of the Ooredoo network.
- Deployment of dedicated solutions for resolving customer complaints (Survey, Measurement, Reporting and Deployment Monitoring).
- Analyses of the various problems encountered (statistics, drive test, captures) and take the necessary actions for their resolutions.
- Implementation of network optimization and design optimization campaigns.
- Redaction of QoS tracking reports.
— Mar 2018
- Deliver training in industry technology and company-developed products (Such us Harris, Alcatel ASELSAN, THALES, IP communications protocols, CCTV...).
- Putting new hires and existing staff through many current company products training lineup.
- Work on further development to the training lineup to include advancements and changes to products and the industry (IP-PBX, Radios, SATCOM, LAN /WAN, and Fiber optic design set-up and maintenance…).
- Updating training materials, involve recording videos or sound files, creating slides, info-graphics or diagrams as needed.
Signal Company Commander (Senior Telecom Engineer).
— Dec 2017
- Expert optical fiber (access network / access level);
• Technologies, equipment (welding machine, cleaver, OTDR, optical pencil, optical clamp, micro-tube control accessory, blowing equipment, OLT, ONT, ...),
• Architectures and dimensioning (from PA to PR) at the access network level, with experience in civil engineering work control, laying slices, traditional sliced and micro-sliced, room, street cabinets, technical rooms.
- Prepare and maintain critical and technical documents required for signal officers..
- Applies strong leadership skills to the direction and supervision of telecommunications teams and projects.
Military observer, UNITED NATION ORGANIZATION, Ivory Coast peace keeping mission
— Feb 2015
- Ensure the quality of the connections in order to allow a continuous transmission of the data and the voice.
- Specialized in precise troubleshooting to quickly solve problems.
- Provide analytical, technical and problem-solving advice to internal UN users.
LAN / WAN Network Manager, familiar with IP communication and routing protocols.
Signal Company Commander (Senior Telecom Engineer),
— Feb 2014
-Expert fiber optic (service / access network level).
- Organization of the flow of information between the various services of the army or between the army and the outside.
-Adapting hardware and software to the needs of the military and studying solutions for new uses.
(Ex: Ground surveillance RADAR; SRHAWK)
-Ensure the protection of the national border and the main important sites in Tunisian southern zone.