Power Plant CHEMIST, COMMISSIONING ENGINEER, DEsalination Engineer
Last Updated: 2nd May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Technical competence within appropriate disciplines of industrial engineering.
• Understanding of modern combined cycle gas turbine plant operating parameters and practices.
• Ability to operate the plant efficiently within a varying range of load conditions and demands.
• Ability to provide support to incidents in emergency situations.
• Anticipating and responding effectively to the operational demands on the station.
• Practical knowledge of power plant water chemistry by avoiding corrosions and deposits.
• Practical knowledge of plant isolations system (LOTO) implementation in accordance with policies.
• Knowledge of local environmental legislation and principles of management
• Identification of environmental aspects and impacts to maintain the register with appropriate control measures.
• Computer literacy, SAP proficiency.
• Using sound judgment and common sense
• Strong Leadership skills, ability to use energy and enthusiasm to generate the results.
• Ability of project and contractor management expertise to achieve the objectives within budget & time.
• Good interpersonal skills to understanding of integrating multicultural staffs in one team.
• Good problem solving skills and active participation in root cause analysis of process events.
• Showing initiatives and recommendation of plant modification/ upgrades to enhance the reliability and performances of the plant.
I having an extensive technical background of analysis, interpretation and optimization of water treatment plant, RO plant and water steam cycles includes plant startup commissioning, trouble shooting and continuous improvements.
Gained the experiences in ISO 9001 2008 and EMS14001 corresponding to Power Station and Power Station Laboratory.
MASTER OF SCIENCE
— May 1997
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
— May 1995
4 × 13E2 ALSTOM gas turbines.
2 × 220MW Steam turbines (LP/HP) with sea water cooling condenser.
SWRO / BWRO – 140 M3/hr each.
Hydrocarbon management for GT/ST turbine lube oils and GSUT / Rectifier insulating oils.
DM plant, potable water production, CCCW systems, gas heaters, oil separators, WWTP & STP etc.
Chemical & Oil laboratory management.
— Sep 2015
Analysis of water samples from WTP, WSC, waste water & STP.
Oil analysis for GSUT & Rectifier Transformers, turbine lube oil samples.
Oil report interpretation and fault diagnosis and maintaining trend analysis.
Process control engineer for RO desalination plants, mixed bed polishing units, Potabilaisation plants and waste water treatment plants include oil separators, STP and waste water treatment plants.
— Oct 2007
Worked as an erection and commissioning engineer for 140 M3/hr two pass RO system along with 80M3/hr mixed bed exchanger and potable water system.