Last Updated: 5th September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
— Jan 2003
• Prepare Material availability plan for Plant Readiness.
• Prepare plant RSPL, SPIR, Critical Spares, Tools & Workshop Equipments, Chemical List and coordinate with procurement for the availability of required material on time.
• Applies quality assurance procedures on all cataloguing activities to ensure integrity of data, comprehensiveness and full synchronization with SAP.
• Reviews and approves new materials creation requests for capital/stock/non-stock items raised by end users. Ensures that catalogued data are matching engineering drawings, technical specifications, parts lists and Standard Modifier Dictionary (SMD) is adequately applied. Authorizes populating specification templates to SAP.
• Maintains regular Liaison with end users engineers, vendors/suppliers/manufacturers, inventory control engineer and senior storekeepers. Conducts physical verification whenever required and obtains feedback on materials full description, interchangeability and parent/child relationship.
• Evaluates technical offers of store stock items, coordinates as necessary with equipment owner and confirms technical suitability to purchasing. Ensures that item master/catalogue is updated according to the agreed description and specifications and materials attributes.
• Reviews item amendment requests for all capital/stock/non-stock items raised by concerned parties, authorizes updating the data base in company catalogue and Material Master.
• Materials Code creation through SAP-ECC and MDM and MDG System.
• Maintain/ Update Material’s Min/ Max, Technical Details and Pricing in MDG.
• Material Reservation through SAP and completely with Material/P&C Dept. till arrival of Material.
• Create Contracts PRs and SES and Maintain Records.
• Reviews SPIR reports provided by vendors/manufacturers for new equipment purchased and recommends two years spare parts. Updates database upon processing related PO’s.
• Provides technical support and professional advice on materials specification and cataloguing application to company technical/operation staff.
• Technical Evaluation of RFQs.
• Maintain inventory of stock items by items duplication and frequency of item usage.
• Receiving of Materials and Turn-In to Warehouse.
— Jan 2013
• Preparing Equipments BOM of the complete plant by using SPIR
• Prepared instrument index detail repositories covering whole PP and
• PDH plant instruments, covering their tags, specifications sheets, Modifications, change approvals.
• Check and confirm PR & PO into SAP, Prepare and maintain Equipment wise material list.
• Prepared instrument index detail repositories covering whole PP and PDH plant instruments, covering their tags, specifications sheets, Modifications, change approvals.
• As I&E Engineer worked with Material Management Team for Material Inspection and data cleaning of SPIR (Spare Part Interchangeability Record) for Plant Critical Spares being supplied by International Vendors LURGI and TECNIMONT.
• Integration of Master data of different suppliers/vendors/manufacturers with SAP 11000 lines related to I&E/Mechanical have been cataloged by using the software Spares Finder Master Piece UK.
• Maintain and update the MINs, EIPs and OSDs.
• Developed Material Master & Equipment master for SAP Uploading
Identifying materials from drawing and documents, Verify material codes numbers, Prepare and maintain project wise material list, Update status of materials
• Identify Duplication in Inventory /Material Master
For Plant TA2011 activities as a Quality Control Engineer (Instrument)
• Inspection of Instrument Removal and proper Re-Installation and witness for the calibration of Instrument.
• Responsible for the Health Verification of all the Bently Nevada Probes (Axial and Radial displacement).
• Check the Calibration of Control Valves, Gauges, Pressure Safety Valves (PSV) and Transmitters
• Work on the PI Process Book Version 220.127.116.11
Handled the responsibilities of implementing and monitoring quality plan
— Apr 2008
Inspection and Segregation of all Electrical, Electronic items.
Setting-up of Cables (Power and Control), Cable ducts, LT and control Panels as required.
Initiate in raising Non-conformance reports against the quality and in case any non-conformity or deviation arises, analyze causes of non-conformities, identify trends and coordinate implementation of the relevant corrective/preventive actions.
Keep up shift schedule, all the document works, manage spares for the electrical and electronic spares.
Co-ordination with Vendors & Sub-contractors.
Motivate project team efforts on achievements of milestones and key project objectives.
Inspection Materials and equipments at vendor shop and project site.
Conduct in-process inspections and ensure its effectiveness
Assisting Project Manager in Contract Administration.
Member of Internal Audit team, Maintain Records of Maintenance Department
Preparation of cost estimates for project budgeting, minutes sheets and Work Order.
Project:Erection of Molecular Distillation Plant
Erection includes all the Electrical works for instance; Cabling, Panel Designing and Mounting, Motors Starters, Motors cabling with respect to Motors Specifications.
Establishes and maintains project Quality Plans and Inspection and Test
Monitor quality related activities as required.
Initiate corrective actions as required to maintain/correct quality deficiencies.