CIVIL Site Manager
Last Updated: 10th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Total of 5 years in Commercial Building, Road and Sub Stations Construction (66/11KV & 132/11KV) which includes contractual matters, variation orders, quality measurements soil investigation, formation, subgrade, sub base, Asphalt base course, wearing course, Earthworks, Duct works, Pipe works such as UPVC, HVAC, Plumbing, HDPE, GRP and GRE, Interlocks, kerb stone, street light foundation, gully and manholes.
October – 2014 to Till Date (DOHA, QATAR)
Project : Sub Stations Construction
Client : KAHRAMAA
Employer : GREEN TOP INTERNATIONAL
Position : CIVIL SITE MANAGER.
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
• Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
• Coordinating and supervising construction workers
• Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
• Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
• Maintaining quality control procedures
• Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
• Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licenses
May -2012 to April-2014
Project : Commercial Building
Employer : SRI RAM HOMES BUILDERS
Position : CIVIL SITE ENGINEER.
CIVIL Site manager