CV of santhosh kiran (MEP Site engineer)
Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Reporting to Project Manager & coordinating regarding the site activities, material
Co-ordination, and work execution.
Preparing indent for materials, coordinating with office for materials & site requirements.
Studying and reviewing the tender specifications, scope of works, approved shop drawings, approved material submittals and requirements generated during detailed engineering of the project.
Monitoring the piping installation works with the site Supervisor ensuring timely completion of the works as per the scheduled program.
Preparing of bill of quantities and floating the enquiries to the venders.
Material follow- up with the suppliers.
Material management at site to reduce the wastage.
Execution of project adopting HSE policy.
Coordination with vendors & subcontractors.
Preparing project progress reports, sorting technical issues at site.
Preparing method statement for respective task.
Maintaining the status of approved shop drawings and materials submittals.
During tendering qty take off and making the cost engineering for (Piping).
Preparing method statement for all piping works independent
— Nov 2011
MEP Site Engineer
— May 2017
My Matching Experience: For 6 years I worked as Piping Engineer, my responsibilities were to:
• Coordinate with supervisor for daily activities and installation of pipes,valves,pumps and pressure testing and commissioning for pipelines.
• Raise the RFI for client approvals for the work done, and documentation for the complete work.
• Quantity take-off material as per final approved shop drawings.
• Coordinating with supplier for the materials as per site requirement.
• Making shop drawings as per site conditions.
I appreciate your time taken to review my credentials and experience. Lot of thanks for your consideration and care.
Santhosh kiran achanta.