BE in Mechanical Engg. with PGDBM , having 23.6 Years experience
Last Updated: 10th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Project management, Planning, Cost Estimation, Designing, Scheduling and execution.
Project hindrance analysis with contractors, Consultants and Clients .Carry out quality
assurance of Projects works.
Review and approve key engineering drawing and calculation, including field and design
documents relating to the project . Executing the work as per design and Drawings .
Procurement and Inspection of bought out items / Equipment, Management of Plant, query
material for smooth completion of project.
Piping Engineering, PFD/UFD, PID preparation, Rotary and Mechanical equipments selection/Operation/Maintenance , Pipe design as per ASME B36.10 and ASME 36.19.
CS, LTCS,SS , Alloy steel and GRE Pipe execution and commissioning. Fit up inspection based on WPS / applicable standards which include checking of root gaps, alignment, electrodes, pre heating requirements and any other essential variables mentioned in applicable WPS.
Providing technical support during erection and commissioning of structural and heavy
Equipment’s . Managing Staff , motivate and improve working skill.
Carrying out heat treatment as applicable, if any approved heat treatment procedure.
Receiving material Inspection and data book review as per drawing and project standards..
Review construction procedure and related documents, including material certificates, approved WPS, welder’s qualification as per ASME Sec IX.
Qualifying WPS, PQR and repair procedure for various metals based on project.
Surveillance during the fabrication and Installation of Structures, Mechanical Equipment and Pipes to ensure that activities are performed in accordance with applicable cades and standards.
Carryout pressure test, Line check and re instalment of various piping system.
Compliance client QA/QC procedure for DT and NDT ( Visual , MPT, DPT, RT, UT).
Knowledge of EIL, API, ASME, ASTM , TEMA, NEMA, BS, DIN, MSS etc. Standards.
Planning of Preventive maintenance, Maintenance evaluation, Condition monitoring of equipment’s, Store Management, Structured of Centralized maintenance to reduce cost.
Designing and maintenance of Storage Tank, Silo, Vessel , Raw Material Handling System , Ash Handling System, SEA Furnaces, Briquette Unit, Sinter Unit for Manganese / Coal / Iron Ore.
Execution of shutdown and post shutdown activities on various equipments like Column, Pressure vessel, Heat Exchanger, Boilers etc and Pipe line work.
Pre assembly, Welding and erection of Boiler Structure and Pressure Parts. Knowledge of ASTM BPVC ( Boiler Pressure and Vessel Code ).
Proper HSE ( Health Safety and Environment) , HAZID/HEZOP, Tool box training for employee prior to depute on work .
Planning for erection in sequence to avoid rework and save time.
Monthly material reconciliation and preparing monthly Running Bills.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineer
— Jul 1993
— Nov 2017
- Project Planning and scheduling on Primavera P6.
- Documentation preparation and approval with clients for Quality Control ( PQP, ITP, WQP, PQR, WQR, Hydro testing of lines, paintings procedure, Hardness testing etc ), NDT ( RT, MP, UT ,DP etc), Method Statement, JSA/JHA Reports, Lifting Plan of Equipments etc.
- Design & Drawings as per site condition and approval with clients.
- Planning and supervision of Static and dynamic / RMHS maintenance.
- Estimation and Budgeting for new project and shutdown activity.
- Site Survey, Preparation of Design Base Memorandum.
- Review and meeting with Clients weekly.
- Planning and review for Work shop activities and Site activities.
- Proper feedback from concern department for material availability.
- Organise TPI for inspection.
- Proper maintain work atmosphere according to HSE Rule of Clients.
- Piping Work included CS, LTCS, SS, Alloy Steel and GRE line.
- Furnace revamping work.
- Storage Tank Fabrication and Erection.
- Preparation of documents related to Project and maintenance.
- Invoice preparation and submission to Clients.