Experience of 9 years in instrumentation and control thermal power plant
Last Updated: 22nd June 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Experience in automation and control ie DCS , PLC
Electronics and instrumentation Engineering
— Jun 2007
Senior engineer instrumentation and control
— May 2012
• project, commissioning and maintenance of Boiler and its Auxiliaries
• Logic testing, control loop testing.
• Commissioning of instruments of Boiler and Turbine, valves, instruments PT’s LT’s etc.
• Preventive Maintenance of instrument at all Power Plant units/areas
• Pre-commissioning, Testing and Commissioning, Pre and Start-up and operation and maintenance on the systems
• Involves on the teams for plant shutdown, Restoration, testing and commissioning and start-up.
Project engineer instrumentation and control
— Jun 2010
• Engineering, specifications, layouts, loop drawings & logic diagrams.
• Reviewing documents prepared by the respective design consultants and verify of documents done by the design consultants.
• Preparing project schedules, technical specifications as per project requirements, process flow and P&I diagrams.
Deputy Manager instrumentation and control
• Project and Commissioning of Boiler and Turbine Auxiliary System
• Responsible for logic testing, control loop testing of Boiler& Turbine.
• Responsible for Commissioning of all instruments of Boiler and Turbine.
• Responsible for installation of Electro Hydraulic Turbine Controller & Hydraulics Bypass Valves and actuators
• Monitored commissioning activities and managed a team of technicians and commissioning engineers.
• Provided necessary support for commissioning activities in operational phase of project.
— Dec 2009
• Experience in Maintenance, Modification & Troubleshooting of Instrumentation and Plant automation products like DCS, SCADA, PLC
• Involve in Implementing Improvement of field processes and logic controls to optimize the Plant’s Availability, Reliability and Efficiency.
• Temperature, pressure, flow and level measurement and control valves, pneumatics Valves, motorized dampers. Handling complete erection of instruments, check performance of all instruments,
• Involving in plant shutdown job and having responsibility of calibration of all the Instruments & modify the logics for smooth process.
• Servicing and Calibrating of control valves.