Senior Process Engineer and Senior Oil Field Engineering Projects Specialist
Last Updated: 28th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Having extensive knowledge and skills in oil and gas related projects, gas plants, oil refinery operations and meeting production targets.
Supervision of plant personnel, plant modification and maintenance jobs and on site oil field construction engineering projects.
MSc Electronic Systems Engineering
— Jan 2001
MSc Process Engineering and Control
— Aug 1997
Post Graduate Diploma in Offshore Engineering
— Jul 1986
BSc Chemical Engineering
— Jul 1984
Senior Oil Field Engineering Projects Specialist
— Dec 2017
Senior Process Engineer
— Mar 1999
• I am familiar with oil field chemical applications, oil field corrosion related problems with piping and vessels and repair of vessels and piping, as well as with piping materials. Modification and maintenance of oil field related jobs, issuance of piping and other process material requisitions as required by the contractor and with oil field construction engineering projects.
• Capable of developing and delivering training courses in process engineering, process control, surface production facilities operation, natural gas handling and processing.
For more information see my CV.
— Aug 1990
• Maximizing production output with minimum environmental impact and giving maximum consideration to plant personnel health and safety issues.
• Involved in refinery shutdown/start up procedures and in annual plant turn round.
• Supervision of Process Operators and Trainee Process Engineers.