Electrical Design/Site Engineer
Last Updated: 29th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Experienced in managing the gamut of project tasks right from designing to installation & commissioning, monitoring, controlling phases of project lifecycle, overall inter-discipline coordination and resource planning.
• Possess analytical skills in reviewing and updating drawings, technical report writing and managing the project execution and related tasks
• Designs all electrical systems including Power, Lighting, Area Classification, Fire Alarm Systems, Grounding, single line diagrams, Voltage drop calculations, discrimination study, high skill level in generating shop drawings by referring to and coordinating with different disciplines, generating As-Built single line diagram, feeder schedules.
• Experience in the selection, installation and testing of power equipment like transformer, Medium voltage switch gear, Medium Voltage Cable and MDB’s.
• Detailed and Basic / Conceptual Design Engineering, preparing/reviewing of Shop/As-Built drawings and site coordinates between sub contractors and site investigations.
• Coordinates for with other departments for all project stages including concept design, preliminary design, detail design and approval.
• Prepares full specifications for all power and extra low voltage systems.
• Follows-up with the updated requirements from departments for implementation.
• Participates in project discussions with departments.
• Checks CAD drafting as and when required.
• Supervises a team of Electrical Draftsmen.
• Conducts sites visits and assessment, as required to execute design work.
• Keeps records and documents for projects handled.
• Develop a holistic approach of integrating whole systems in a 3D Digital environment, facilitating digital information shared for engineering analysis and digitally-driven design for buildings using Revit MEP. (Initial Stage)
Works and confers with Directors, Project Mangers, Structural and Architecture departments and other engineers to collectively ensure requirements of projects are met
• Efficient organizer, motivator, team player and a decisive leader with the skills to motivate teams to excel and win.
Well conversant with Electrical Codes and International / Saudi Aramco / Kuwait ministry Standards.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
— Dec 2015