Instrumentation Engineer with over 13 years of professional experience
Last Updated: 31st May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
- Preparation and review of Instrumentation Design Basis, Instrumentation & Control Philosophy, Instrument Index, I/O List, Alarm & trip schedule.
- Review and assist in development of P&IDs, Instrument Process Hook-ups, Pneumatic Hook-ups, Instrument Loop Drawings, Instrument location layouts, cable routing layouts, Instrument cable block diagrams, Control room layouts and Instrument bulk materials.
- Preparation of Specifications, datasheets and evaluation of vendor’s offers for various Field Instruments, Packaged instruments, HIPPS, Wellhead control systems, RTU and Integrated Control systems.
- Development of Material requisitions and Purchase order specifications. Review of vendor drawings. Interdisciplinary document review.
- Experience in Complete Project Life Cycle including Site Survey, Detailed Engineering, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning activities. Participated in FAT and in HAZOP, SIL, PDMS model review.
- Experience in project planning, man-hours estimation, cost estimation.
- Conversant with Codes & Standards related to Instrumentation i.e. API, ASME, IEC, ISA, ISO etc. Knowledge of Shell DEP, QP, KOC, GASCO, ADCO standards.
- Knowledge of INTOOLS, Instrucalc (Ver. 8.1.0) and good knowledge of Microsoft office applications.