Last Updated: 24th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Knowledge about international standards ISO-9001.
• To ensure efficiently implementation of quality management system.
• Carry out the daily QA/QC activities in laboratory as well as on the production floor to ensure continuously improvement in quality system.
• Proficient in record keeping of all production reports and quality reports on daily, weekly and monthly bases, daily test reports and maintenance history of all machinery & their equipment.
• Close coordinate with production department for material requirement planning (MRP), production planning & control (PPC), wastage control, cost control of finish products and achieving the production target within stipulated time period with best quality.
• Coordination with maintenance department about working condition of machinery, discuss issues facing during production process, planning and scheduling of preventive & shut down maintenance and providing technical support.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING
— Dec 2012
SENIOR PRODUCTION ENGINEER
— Jul 2016
• Planning of material requirements (MRP).
• Production Planning & Control of production & wastage.
• Planning and analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
• Reviewing production schedules & advance future requirements.
• Working on production capacity and its flexibility.
• Calculate the finish product cost and utilizing all available resources to control it.
• Achievement of production targets within stipulated time period with best quality.
• To ensure that implementation of process improvement on work floor.
• Problem solving & decision making related with production processes.
• Provides technical support to production team to ensure that production will economical, reliable and according to ISO-4427.
• Record analysis of daily & monthly production reports & take measureable action if required.
• Responsible to ensure that implementation of plant safety policy.
• Developing training for subordinates and communicates adequate training to enhance skill competency.
• Closely coordinate with maintenance department on daily, weekly & monthly bases to assure that the work is completely in safe & efficient way.
• Utilize all machines, equipments and accessories in effective manner so as to maximize useful operating life.
• Perform emergency actions in order to protect machines & equipment in case of any damage or failure.
• Work in conjunction with maintenance team for ascertains condition of equipments, required maintenance activities and scheduled overhauls.
• Maintenance and troubleshooting of extruder(Fangli φ 63 mm & Jwell φ 90 mm) machines and its assembly
• Complete overhauling of gear box of (Fangli φ 63 mm & Jwell φ 90 mm) extruder machines.
• Working experience of overhead crane and its preventive and predictive maintenance.
• Complete overhauling of single shaft shredder machines used in polyethylene.
• Having strong working knowledge of Chiller and its maintenance.
• Completed knowledge about working principal of R.O Plant (Reverse Osmosis) used for purification of water.
• Any other responsibility assigned by management.
— Dec 2015
• Ensure that manufacturing processes to be uniform at all stages.
• Developing key strategies to efficiently utilize of raw material.
• Achievement of production targets within stipulated time period.
• Accomplishment of quality benchmarks in production & ensuring of ISO Standards during production.
• Planning & analysis to reduce wastage & downtime.
• Provide the relieve shift engineer with a complete handover, bringing to his attention to any operational disturbances, functions and abnormalities.
• Record analyzing of daily/weekly production reports and respond to measure if required
• Helps ensure that the facilities have a satisfactory external and internal environment.
• Any other responsibility assigned by senior management.
— Feb 2014
• Participate in troubleshooting & overhauling of extruder machines and HDPE Shadder machines.
• Contribute to rectify the hydraulic and pneumatic problems in machine.
• Maintenance of all mechanical systems to ensure safe and continuous plant operation.
• Perform predictive maintenance of extruder gear box.
• Ensuring machines serviceability in excellent condition all the times.
• Participation in maintenance of overhead crane and record keeping of maintenance history.
• Involve in the activities with senior staff in documentation and record analysis