Project Manager, Contract Manager
Last Updated: 2nd April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Conduct project management training for multi companies and organization and familiar with different donor’s guidelines and conditions. Have a master degree in civil engineering beside many certified related training courses. Project Management Professional, Risk Management Professional & Classified as a Chief project Management Engineer based on the Jordanian Engineers Association classification.
Master in Civil Engineering
— May 2003
— Mar 2020
• Procurement and Contract management and administration for different medium to large size projects (Ranging from 15 to 200 MUS$) under FIDIC GCC (Red, Yellow and Silver books)
• Preparation of different types of contractual and progress reports related to project procurement and contract management.
• Managing procurement procedures of different donors including (EBRD, KFW, ACF, JICA, USAID, UN Agencies) .
• Preparation of tender documents, RfPs and Terms of reference for different types of Contracts (Consultancy and Works).
• Evaluation of different types of bid competitions incl. RFP, RFQ, PQ…..
• Analyzing of different cases related to claims and variation order to come up with the proper and fair solutions.
Contract Manager and Contract Engineer
— Oct 2014
• Sharing in the preparation and modification of YWC procurement manual and policies.
• Sharing as a representative of YWC in the Arbitrations according to FIDIC conditions of contract.
• Carrying out the different procurement procedures and steps.
• Participating in all YWC procurement teams.
Senior Planning Engineer
— Oct 2007
• Tracking the progress of the Company projects from the commencement day to closing.
• Follow up payments progress and S curve.
• Report Progress.
Deputy Project Manager
— Apr 2020
— May 2001