Design Manager, Project Manager, Real Estate Development Manager
Last Updated: 14th June 2017 (over 5 years ago)
My professional interests include: Design Management, Architectural Design, Real Estate Development, Building/Facility Management and Leasing, Building Systems Engineering/Design, Master Planning, and Construction and Design/Build.
For portfolio details visit my website: www.ramadanarchitect.com
- World Architecture Festival: For the “Uptown” 2016 Best Residential Project in the World. Berlin, Germany.
- American Institute of Architects: For the “Uptown”2016 Best Residential Project in the Middle East.
- Project of the Month: Trump Plaza project was chosen Project of the Month by New York Real Estate Publication, March 2006.
- Golden Triangle Award: Recognition for excellence in the preparation and coordination of working drawings, fulfilling the goals and objectives of Lessard Group and its Clients. The Lessard Group, 2004.
- Chosen as a Judge for two years (2001 & 2003) by the Virginia chapter of the Associated Builders & Contractors for the “Excellence in Construction” award competition.
- Selected to host a Roundtable discussion at The World Future Energy Summit 2010 in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The topic was “ECO-Efficiency - Sustainability – More for
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)-USA
- South Carolina Real Estate Commission-USA
- American Arab Association for Engineers and Architects (AAAEA)-USA
- Association of Jordanian Engineers-Jordan
- Association of UAE Engineers-UAE
- Saudi Council of Engineers-KSA (Consultant Degree
Special Management & Leadership program
— Apr 2003
Certified Network Administrator
— Jun 1999
— Oct 1992
Bsc. Architectural Engineering
— Jun 1986
Head of Real Estate Development
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy
- Direct and manage real estate developments
- Managing client relationships
- Directs and manages annual portfolio operating budgets and expenditures
- Directs day to day real estate management, design and construction operations
- Manages and conducts weekly project meetings and periodic property site inspections
- Review and advice on all property services and utilities along with architectural and
— Aug 2015
CEO of the Division.
- Setup the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the
organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns.
- Direct and manage day to day of Architectural, Engineering, Financial, Human Resources and
Senior Project Manager
— Apr 2013
Managing large scale projects from conceptual through working drawings. Projects completed with the company:
King Abdullah Medical City (1,500 beds),
King AbdulAziz University Endowment,
Qortuba Oasis (an expatriate housing compound,
IKEA store, Riyadh
Head of Architectural Department
— Jul 2011
Leading the Architectural Department in this rapidly growing challenging market to bring international expertise by provides iconic and landmark designs to clients. Responsibilities include but not limited to: Marketing, client liaison, managing proposals and pricing, staff planning, internal development planning in addition to technical management.
Associate Principal (High-Rise)
— Jun 2008
Manage 10-Architects design team for High-Rise / Mid-Rise mixed-use projects throughout the northeast of the United States from New York to Washington, DC. Responsible for preparing and reviewing proposals and contracts. Manage all phases of assigned projects, from programming and concept design through construction administration. Determine the client's functional and spatial requirements. Produce project schedules and develop budgets. Coordinate progress with clients, engineers and consultants to resolve complex building
systems integration. Manage the production of construction documents with consultant input. Select materials, colors and equipments for specification document. Also, responsible for tracking staffing needs, scheduling, invoicing, billing and collection for assigned projects
— Oct 2000
At the headquarter offices, I was responsible of Managing the industrial / commercial specialty roofing and facade covering projects including preparing the cost estimates. I modified the existing estimating program and designed new one which increased the estimating department productivity by three times. Additionally, I was responsible for procurement and staffing scheduling.
— Apr 2004
Responsible for designing, cost estimating and the construction project management for single-family residential projects. Manage all phases of project from ordering materials, scheduling sub-contractors, reviewing billing, and staffing needs. I also managed the customization and value engineering the project for prospect client’s needs.