Last Updated: 15th October 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Bachelor of Science
— Dec 1997
• Prepared management reports and maintained proper records of files
• Responsible for maintaining good rapport with the officers and staff
• Responsible for arranging training sessions for the employees
• Keeping track of permanent and travel whereabouts of staff in the department.
• Scheduling variety of styles of meetings for attendees working in multiple time zones, including booking facilities when necessary, preparing content and coordinating outcomes.
• Managing large e-mail volume, reports, post, phone calls and messaging, distribution list via the various SAR IT methods, and solid understanding of these facilities to guide and troubleshoot for Managers.
• Collating, monitoring/action-tracking, coordinating or routing/delegating the above items and business tasks/actions to respective parties.
• Co-coordinating end-to-end travel arrangements for senior staff as required. This may include: visa/passport managing, flight bookings, transfer bookings, hotel reservations, office arrangements, arranging face to face session itineraries liaising with local staff, relevant and accurate printouts, car rental service, etc.
• Relevant building access of external visitors and visiting staff, at times preparing the agenda; greeting and escorting the visitor(s) as needed, ensuring SAR policy is adhered to.
• Managing Department Card Setting up Purchase Orders, paying invoices through ERP, Filing Invoices and fulfilling other Contracting & Procurement requirements
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
Secretary cum Document Controller
— Aug 2016
• To provide assistance to all construction project management & staff for projects material sourcing.
• Operating ORACLE DATABASE for company bidder’s information, preparing potential Bidder’s list, and issuing official Work Order.
• To communicate with other departments, vendors, management, project sites, subcontractors, suppliers, transportations facilities & factories to ensure that project deadline is respected & goals are met.
• Indexing, Documentation of all project activities, Technical/Financial Submissions, Generating Reports, Tender Announcements, Tender Invitations, Comparison Matrix, Financial Breakup, Budget Matrix, Delivery schedules and Project Progress Reports.
• Having experience with sourcing suppliers/subcontractors for purchase of goods, manpower, installation, testing, commissioning & maintenance.
• Preparing outgoing transmittal.
• Communicating effectively with engineering staff on the status of drawings, documents.
• I am responsible for the effective and efficient document control of all engineering documents, in accordance with the established procedures.
• Daily routine activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
• Maintain registers of all receipts and issues or submissions of documents and correspondence
• Hands on experience in identifying, sorting of Engineering Documents and drawings (Electrical & Instrumentation drawings, shop drawings, details, loop drawings, data sheets, standards, isometrics, manuals etc.)
• Register, log, distribute, track, issue, maintain and control office and site project documents and drawings.
• Coordinate the activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, tracking and reporting on document review progress.
• Reporting on the performance of the document control system for review and as a basis for improvement of the documents control system.
• Work closely and liaise with contractors’ document control group in all matters relating to document control.
• Maintain document logs for correspondence, material approval submittals, shop drawing, RFI (incoming & outgoing).
• Receiving and distributing all documents. Preparation transmittal sheets for Inspection Requests, Material & Shop drawing submittals and Filing etc.
• Data entry into the EDM System
• Manages the electronic and hard copy filing of project related technical documentation.
• Scans, creates CD’s and files manipulation.
• Generating and maintaining the Vendor Document Control register for each requisition, showing the status of vendor documentation for each project.
• Registration and routing of vendor documents / drawings to the concerned disciplines.
• Internal and external distribution of final commented copies of vendor documents / drawings.
• Issuing transmittals, following the client’s Internal Distribution Matrix for the deliverables for preparing, updating and maintaining transmittal log.
• Responsible for organizing and conducting Archiving & disposal of Project Files as per contractual requirements & in-house procedures at the end of the Project.
• Filing and storing originals and master copies of all drawings, specifications, standard and related documentation.
• Provide document and record control training to internal staff.
• Formatting of documents if required, before submitting to client for approval.
• Coordinating with project team members in office as well as on site, and resolving any queries pertaining to documentation in the project.
• Preparing man power Daily Report including Subcontractor. Site staff office staff in Primavera contact manager.