Last Updated: 30th July 2020 (over 2 years ago)
— Aug 2019
• Responsible for health and safety and always obtain regular risk assessment for all facilities and sections in the nursery to ensure safety of children and employees
• Responsible for sourcing and procurement of all teaching and learning development materials
• Responsible for the regular communication with parents; roster, schedule, newsletter, etc.
• Manage collate, and apply appropriate policies to comply with regulations
• Boosted team member productivity by enhancing performance monitoring and instituting motivational approaches
• Increased Capacity from 10% to 87% in under 6 months.
• Raised performance in areas of marketing, sales, management and operations by identifying and targeting areas in need of improvement
• Maintained team efficiency by strategically delegating daily activities, monitoring output and rewarding positive contributions
• Set, enforced and optimized internal policies to maintain efficiency and responsiveness to demands
• Improved operational planning and business frameworks to enhance resource utilization and reduce waste
• Evaluated employees’ strengths and assigned tasks based upon experience and training
• Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflows to meet any daily demand
• Set and managed schedules to give proper coverage to required areas and meet customer service demands
• Trained new employees in specific job requirements
• Cross-trained existing employees in order to maximize team performance using ongoing training and workshops in specific areas of teaching skills
• Hired, trained and mentored staff to maximize effectiveness
— Aug 2017
• Reported to the General Manager
• Provided administrative services to ensure the successful recruitment of the most appropriate therapists, planning both children and parent appointments.
• Responsible for health and safety to ensure safety of children and customers.
• Responsible for sourcing and procurement of specific teaching and learning development materials.
• Responsible for the regular communication with parents; roster, schedule, newsletter etc…
• Manage collate and apply appropriate policies to comply with regulations.
• Kept operations in compliance with policies & regulations by developing and directing effective internal systems
• Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities
• Monitored premises, screened visitors, updated logs and issued passes to maintain security