Document Controller/Admin Assistant
Last Updated: 29th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I feel privilege to introduce myself to your organization as a successful and enterprising individual who is well experienced and qualified, one who is keen to take up challenging assignment within a professional organization.
I am involved in the field of Administration for more than 4 years & as a Professional Management I can also prove as an Asset to your Organization with my qualification and experience.
Please find my attached CV, which will provide with specific details regarding my personal background and Education Qualification. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of an interview, as I am certain that a face to face meeting would be fully reveal of my positive attitude and ability to meet your expectations.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Naif Road Deira
Email : email@example.com
Bachelors of Business Administration
— Oct 2008
Document Controller/Admin Assistant
— Mar 2017
• Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
• Assisting other departments (HR) with administrative or clerical support.
• Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
• Distribute and store correspondence like letters, emails and packages.
• Create and modify various documents using Microsoft Office.
• Booking meeting rooms as required.
• Order & follow-up local purchase materials from authorized suppliers & ensure the timely delivery of materials.
• Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and take approve from concerned persons.
• Upload document into the standard registers SSDM system (Huawei official) ensuring that documents are accurate and up to date.
Document Controller /Admin Assistant
— Jul 2013
• Prepare the Construction Weekly Report.
• Update the status of Government ID’s, Medical Insurance &Visas of Staff & workers.
• Preparation of leave applications, arrangement of tickets for staff & workers.
• Preparation of monthly time sheet, payroll of staff & workers.
• Responsible for arranging accommodation & vehicle services for Staff & workers.
• Attend to all incoming mails and calls, sorts/logs and distributes as required, receives outgoing mails,
logs and distributes.
• Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials
• Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
• Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff.
• Expedite the return of documents and approvals or comments within the required time period from internal and external parties to whom they have been issued or distributed.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Responsible for checking all Requisitions related to stationery and printing materials
• Filing document and drawings as per document coding system.
• Coordinating & helping the Engineering Dept. in preparation if various documents.
• Check the status of Mechanical, electrical and instrumentation documents.
• Controlling of sensitive (classified) documents & drawings for internal & external auditors.
• Maintaining Control log sheet.
• Register, log, distribute, track, issue, maintain and control office and site project documents and drawings.
• Indexing the computer records regularly for easy tracking, tracing or searching of documents.
• Daily routine activities of Document Control, including distribution of documents, maintaining electronic folders and directories, tracking and retrieval of documents and drawings.
• Notifying the Project Control Manager or immediate superior for all received Documents & Drawings, circulate the documents through transmittal to related departments for Information.
• Responsible of receiving and logging of various documents from vendors.
• Documentation review, routing, copying and filling.
• Registering the incoming and outgoing documents for controlling their tractability and filling.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
• Preparation of daily, weekly, monthly reports which includes all the information about the daily activities, weekends.
• Maintain confidential file of the Executive office.